banner
Sep 23, 2022
0 Views
0 0

Yakov Kedmi said that the mobilized Russians will not be sent to the front

Yakov Kedmi said that the mobilized Russians will not be sent to the front

Photos from open sources

The former head of the Israeli intelligence service Nativ, military-political expert Yakov Kedmi, said that all citizens who will be called up as part of the partial mobilization announced on September 21 by President Vladimir Putin will, first of all, control infrastructure facilities and proper order on territories of regions controlled by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Correspondents of the online news publication Economics Today write about this.

According to an Israeli political scientist and military analyst, army commanders will not send reservists immediately to the front after arriving in the army environment. Yakov Kedmi focused on the fact that 300,000 Russian conscripts will get to those military positions where there is currently an acute shortage of military personnel.

“These people are not going to fight! They are called in to replace those contract soldiers who are now ready and trained so that they can leave. They will replace them on the second or third line of defense, on traditional Russian territory, plus they will perform those territorial functions that were previously performed by contract soldiers, ”the political scientist explained in the Evening with Vladimir Solovyov program.

Article Categories:
Politics
banner

Leave a Reply