Of course, dishes from the fire are always tastier, but at home, in the oven, it is quite possible to bake such fish. It is prepared simply and quickly, without problems. In my opinion, this is the perfect holiday recipe.
Today we will tell you how to cook mackerel baked with persimmon and oranges. It is impossible to break away!
- 2 mackerels
- 2 oranges
- 2 persimmons
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 50 ml dry white wine
- salt, pepper to taste
- Divide the head of garlic into cloves, peel and crush.
- Wash the orange and persimmon and cut into wedges.
- Put chopped garlic, orange and persimmon wedges in a baking dish. Add bay leaves, salt and black pepper.
- Cut off the head, fins and gut from the mackerel. It should be noted that it is much easier to do all these procedures with frozen fish than with fresh fish. Be sure to remove the dark film from the belly so that the fish does not taste bitter.
- Cut the fish into pieces and place in a baking dish. Pour vegetable oil on top, and then gently pour white dry wine into the mold. Bake the fish in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until tender.
- That’s all, fragrant mackerel with fruit is ready. Bon Appetit!