With the onset of the cold season, many people traditionally begin to get sick. Weakened immunity will not protect the human body from various diseases in winter. Therefore, it should be strengthened in every possible way so that you do not have to cough and suffer from a stuffy nose for at least two weeks. Taking certain vitamins will make it possible to strengthen your immunity, thereby significantly reducing the likelihood of catching some kind of disease traditional for winter.
List of essential vitamins
There are many different organic compounds that are required by the human body for normal functioning. They are traditionally called vitamins and are attributed to people for strengthening immunity and for other reasons. Thanks to them, you can not get sick during the period from the onset of the cold season to the warming itself. The following vitamins will have a positive effect on strengthening the immune system in winter:
- vitamin D. It is responsible for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus;
- Vitamin A. Its main functions are to increase immunity, improve the generation of mucous membranes and skin, and block inflammatory processes. It has many more important features that make it possible to make the life of any person an order of magnitude healthier;
- Vitamin C. The best natural stimulant of immunity and antioxidant is simply necessary for the human body to endure winter without diseases. This important vitamin is responsible for redox reactions in tissues, the absorption of iron and calcium, and cellular respiration. Thanks to him, it will be possible to get rid of chronic fatigue, body aches and irritability;
- Vitamin E. His zone responsibly includes the presence of a healthy skin color on the face, as well as the natural shine of the hair;
- Vitamins of group B. They are required by people for the normalization of carbohydrate metabolism and the normalization of the nervous system. Also, B vitamins perfectly tone up the human body.
Where are contained
The easiest way is to purchase the necessary vitamins to strengthen immunity in winter at a pharmacy. You can also eat regularly a number of foods and fruits that contain them. Vitamin A is found in potatoes, dairy products, carrots, chicken eggs, broccoli, fish oil, and beef liver. Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits, strawberries, strawberries, rose hips, currants and raspberries. To get vitamin D, you just need to be in the sun. Vitamin E is found in vegetable oil, beef liver, eggs and green vegetables. B vitamins are found in nuts, buckwheat, cauliflower, tomatoes, liver, rye bread and dairy products.