Every hostess will come in handy! It may seem that frying meat and fish is quite simple. It is enough just to heat the oil in a frying pan and put the pieces there. But, in fact, this process requires certain knowledge.
Having learned a few rules of frying and put them into practice, your dishes will always be tender and juicy on the inside, as well as with a golden brown crust on the outside.
How to fry meat and fish deliciously
- Fry meat and fish exclusively in refined oil. Its amount should be approximately 8% by weight of the product. Also, the pan should be with a thick bottom.
- In order for the meat to roast well, it must be dried with paper napkins or towels. The fact is that excess moisture produces steam, which slows down the roasting and browning process.
- Meat should be cooked right before serving. Salt it before frying it is not worth it, as this will provoke a loss of juice. It is best to sprinkle with salt a few minutes before the end of frying. This will result in a crispy crust. But for rosy – the meat should be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- So that the crust of bread crumbs is not black, but golden, first roll the meat or fish in a beaten egg, and then in breadcrumbs.
- Do not turn the meat over often when you fry it.
- To soften the meat of older animals, marinate it. If there is no time, brush with mustard. For extra softness, the meat can be beaten off with a kitchen hammer and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Meat and cutlets should only be placed in a well-heated frying pan. Sprinkle a few drops of water into the oil: if they crumble and evaporate almost immediately, start frying.
- To avoid unpleasant odors when frying fish, place pieces of raw potato in the pan.
- Do not use the lid when searing small pieces of meat. Also, do not add too much oil.
- To make the meat tastier, keep it in boiling water for a couple of minutes before frying.
- If you want meat onions to acquire a delicious golden yellow color, roll them in flour.
Take these culinary tips and use them to your health. As a result, in a culinary duel with meat and fish, victory will always be on your side.