Sponge cakes are very delicate and delicious. Sponge cake is a long-awaited dessert of the century.
Ingredients for the biscuit:
2 eggs a pinch of salt 200 g sugar 100 g milk 60 g vegetable oil 200 g flour 10 g baking powder 30 g cocoa 100 g boiling water
Ingredients for the cream:
150 g milk 2 yolks 120 g sugar 1 tbsp corn starch 7 g sheet gelatin 300 g cream 33%
Ingredients for the berry layer:
350 g berries (you can take raspberries) 80 g sugar 2 tbsp corn starch 7 g sheet gelatin
1. Beat eggs with salt and sugar for at least 10 minutes at the highest mixer speed.
2. Add milk, butter – mix with a whisk.
3. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and gently whisk into the dough.
4. Add boiling water to the dough – mix with a whisk.
5. Pour the dough into a mold and send it to the oven for 45 minutes at 170 degrees.
6. We give the biscuit to cool, cut off the cap, soak it with milk.
7. Soak leaf gelatin in any amount of frozen water for 10 minutes.
8. Mix milk, yolks, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
9. We set on a mediocre fire, and stirring continuously, bring the mass to thickening.
10. Add squeezed gelatin to the mass and mix with a whisk.
11. Beat the ice cream with a mixer at maximum speed until soft peaks.
12. Tie the two masses and mix with a whisk.
13. Pour the mass onto a biscuit and send it to the freezer, if you want to make the berry layer immediately or into the refrigerator for 4 hours.
14. Soak sheet gelatin in any amount of frozen water for 10 minutes.
15. In a saucepan, we drown berries.
16. Add sugar, starch and boil until thickened, stirring continuously in a mediocre heat.
17. Add the squeezed gelatin and mix with a whisk.
18. Pour the berry layer onto the cake and refrigerate overnight to stabilize.
Love your appetite!