Everyone loves thin pancakes for their versatility, because you can wrap any filling in them. If you don’t already have your favorite recipe, try making them with choux pastry. You will definitely like it, writes RBC-Ukraine.
The recipe was shared by the popular Ukrainian culinary specialist Lilia Tsvit.
Ingredients for 30-40 pieces:
- eggs – 3 pcs.
- sugar – 50 g
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- milk – 500 ml
- starch – 20 g
- flour – 300 g
- oil – 50 ml
- boiling water – 200 ml
Step by step preparation:
- We will need a deep dish into which we will send 3 broken eggs.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Next, beat the mixture until the sugar dissolves. Beating should be no longer than 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk and mix well again.
- Next, add starch and flour.
- Mix at low speed until smooth.
- Add some oil and mix again. You should get a liquid homogeneous dough.
- We again begin to knead the dough with a mixer and gradually pour boiling water so that the dough is evenly brewed.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes to cool down and you can cook!