Shevchenko’s method is used to eradicate many “incurable” diseases. Cancer, sarcoma, cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, pancreatitis, nephritis, any ulcers, diabetes, hypertension, angina pectoris, arthritis, asthma, allergies: the author of the technique is sure that the correct treatment with vodka and oil will give a positive result, strengthen the immune system and return the person’s desire to live further.
Nikolai Shevchenko warns that you cannot stop treatment using this method, lie to the patient about his diagnosis and be treated with other folk methods that can affect the result.
At the time of taking the therapeutic emulsion, you should refuse animal fats, eating oil (only possible as part of the emulsion), any sweets, sweet fruits. Only then will the oil and vodka work!
Vodka with oil
- 30 ml of unrefined sunflower oil
- 30 ml of 40% vodka
- container with lid for shaking
- Pay attention to the quality of the oil and vodka that will be included in the medicinal mixture. The oil must be unrefined, fresh. Vodka by strength – not less than 40%.
- Shake the vodka with oil for 5 minutes and drink as soon as possible.
- Take the mixture 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. The mixture should be drunk for 10 days in a row, then take a 5-day break. And so twice in a row. Drink the mixture for the third time for 10 days and be sure to take a break for 14 days. This is one course of treatment.
- Under no circumstances should you change the above treatment schedule, drink doses of the mixture more or less than those prescribed by this technique.
This method of treatment was well known some time ago and has helped many people. Recently, a friend of my mother, a doctor by profession, decided to take a similar course: she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. The woman’s condition has improved!
However, there are also negative reviews about the Shevchenko method. Remember that any means must be used wisely, and try to learn as much as possible about the chosen technique in order to get everything right. The effectiveness of Shevchenko’s treatment is explained by the strong antimicrobial and antiparasitic effect of the drink.