Pasta is a versatile dish that is vital at any time of the year. Pasta recipes vary from the simplest to the most complex. You can use a simple recipe that takes no more than 20 minutes. There are no meat or heavy ingredients in this pasta, so this dish is perfect for an airy lunch or dinner.
Pasta – 250 g Bell pepper – 4 pieces Onion – 1 piece Garlic – 3 cloves Cashews – 50 g Sun-dried tomatoes – 50 g Pasta water – 250 ml Almond milk – 250 ml Oregano Basil Salt Green basil Cashews to garnish Chile
1. Soak the nuts in boiling water.
2. Put the bell peppers in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
3. We take out – add the onion and garlic cloves, send to the oven for another 15 minutes.
4. Put the baked bell peppers in a plastic bag and leave to cool completely.
5. Set the water for the pasta, cook the pasta for a couple of minutes, minuscule than shown on the bale.
6. Peel the peppers and remove the seeds.
7. In a blender, mix bell peppers, onions, garlic, nuts without water, sun-dried tomatoes, pasta water, milk, spices, salt and pepper.
8. Punch with a blender until smooth.
9. Pour the whole mixture into a skillet and heat for a couple of minutes.
10. Add pasta – mix.
11. Lay out the pasta, garnish with basil, cashews and chili flakes.
Love your appetite!