The benefits of green tea
- Stimulates brain function
- Green tea helps slow down aging
- Accelerates weight loss
- Green tea reduces the likelihood of developing cancer
- Removes bad breath
- Green tea lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Good for the cardiovascular system
- Green tea is good for treating psoriasis
According to the latest research, green tea not only improves health, but also has a positive effect on human mental capacity.
By consuming green tea regularly, people improve the quality of higher brain functions, especially memory. Experts assure that tea can be used to treat congenital dementia and other mental illnesses, or to use it in the rehabilitation of patients.
This is not the first time green tea has been claimed for human health. Earlier experiments have proven that using it, the body fights better against cancer. However, why this particular hot drink has such a strong effect on nervous processes is still unknown to science.