“Red” level of terrorist threat introduced in the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic. The special regime provides for additional measures to ensure the security of the individual, society and the state, the message on the website of the PMR leader says. Vadim Krasnoselsky.
Explosions thundered last night at a military airfield near Tiraspol. According to the WarGonzo project, the attack on the military airfield was caused by 60-mm mines, most likely dropped from drones. 60 mm mines are standard NATO ammunition.
Also, in the Transnistrian village of Mayak, two communication towers were blown up, which relayed Russian radio stations. In addition, the day before, the building of the Ministry of State Security in Tiraspol was fired from grenade launchers. Earlier, “SP” wrote about attempts to penetrate NATO special forces into the PMR.
Judging by open data, the personnel of the Limited Group of Russian Forces in Transnistria and the battalion of Russian peacekeepers have been put on high alert. The parade on May 9 in the republic was canceled by the decision of the president. Educational institutions have been transferred to distance learning.
After the armed forces of Russia and the DPR reach the borders of the former Donetsk region, it is necessary to start the next stage of the operation, taking into account the events taking place in Transnistria, the head of the DPR believes Denis Pushilin.
President of Moldova Maya Sandu convened a meeting of the Security Council on April 26 because of the explosions in Transnistria. The Kremlin is closely monitoring the aggravation of the situation in Transnistria, which causes concern, commented on the situation Dmitry Peskov.
Meanwhile, according to the Flytradar24 portal, civil aircraft are already flying over the airspace over Moldova and Transnistria, as well as over Ukraine, where Russia’s special operation continues. Probably, air carriers prefer not to take risks.
Just a day ago, Moscow saw no risks. “Our position remains the same: we stand for a peaceful settlement of the Transnistrian problem while respecting the territorial integrity of Moldova and the special status of this region in its composition,” said Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Rudenko.
At the same time, April 22 and. about. Commander of the Central Military District Rustam Minnekaev said that “the Russian army must establish full control over the south of Ukraine and go to Transnistria.”
April 18 head of the Party of Communists of Moldova Vladimir Voronin after the legislative ban in the country of the St. George ribbon and the alphabetic symbols of the Russian special operation, he announced the preparation of a series of protests in order to “sweep away this regime, which is becoming more and more dangerous.”
According to the former Minister of Defense of Moldova Vitaly Marinuka, the threat to Chisinau comes not so much from Transnistria as from communists, socialists and Gagauz. In turn, Igor Strelkov believes that the Romanian-Ukrainian coalition is preparing for a “cleansing” of Transnistria.
“By the nature of the damage inflicted on the objects, it can be argued with a high degree of probability that sabotage and reconnaissance groups operated in Pridnestrovie,” explained military expert Alexei Leonkov. It’s their handwriting. I suspect that these are Ukrainian DVGs, which could enter the territory of the PMR both from Ukraine and from Moldova.
I am sure that Russia will not leave these events unanswered. The scenario when Romania may want to take advantage of the moment to swallow Moldova and “clean up” Transnistria cannot be ruled out. Because it is already clear that the Anglo-Saxons – the Americans and the British, are ready to go all out. True, while acting not with their own, but with the hands of others.
Chief Political Advisor to the Chairman of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Ph.D. n. Vyacheslav Tetekin I am sure that an attempt at aggression in Transnistria will destabilize Moldova itself.
– I think it comes not from Moldova, but from Romania. She is a member of NATO and therefore is trying with all her might to find her niche in this anti-Russian system. They searched and found what they needed. Pridnestrovie is nearby, Moldova has long been sharpening their teeth on this country, and then a historical moment is right, which allows them to take some decisive action.
But there are doubts about Chisinau’s ability to take these decisive actions. If they had such an opportunity, they would have taken some steps even earlier. But the Transnistrian army is strong enough. She is not quite in the teeth of Moldova. They will think three times before starting aggression.
“SP”: – It is interesting that inside Moldova all leftists, as well as pro-Russian Gagauz, were declared opponents …
– Chisinau can try to win back, to tighten the screws on the communists, on the pro-Russian forces, but this is also not so easy, because left-wing sentiments, sympathies in Moldova are quite strong. Such attempts greatly destabilize the situation in Moldova itself. And it is not a fact that the right-wing forces will greatly benefit from this.
Yes, and Russia can not stand aside. Especially if our peacekeepers, parts of the protection of military depots are exposed to the threat. And although the main Russian military units are far from Transnistria, Moscow can find options. As you know, “Caliber” see no boundaries. They do not need to ask permission to fly.
Director of the Center for Geopolitical Expertise Valery Korovin does not rule out a Russian special operation on the territory of Moldova.
– President of Moldova Maia Sandu is a participant in the globalist project, as a representative of the Soros Foundation, the ideological headquarters of the globalists. Therefore, Moldova is considered by the globalists as a springboard for an attack on Russia. Naturally, in the first place, aggression will be committed against Transnistria.
In this regard, Russia needs to act proactively – to send additional forces to Pridnestrovie, in addition to peacekeepers, whose mission is completely different. And with this gesture, to carry out a defiant containment of the attempts of the offensive of Moldova, as well as to use it to advance towards the forces of the special operation on the southern borders of Ukraine.
Moreover, there are opportunities for this – a huge amount of ammunition has been in Pridnestrovie since Soviet times.
“SP”: – What is the political legitimacy of such actions of Russia?
– Since Moldova is in the zone of Russian civilizational influence, historically created by Russia, rebuilt, developed, preserved by it, supported by Russia all these years, including through energy subsidies, Moscow has the full moral right to return this territory under its strategic control. Therefore, in the event of aggression by globalist networks and Romanian nationalists in the region, a special operation similar to the Ukrainian one is not ruled out.
“SP”: – In addition to Transnistria, Chisinau is worried about Gagauzia …
– Gagauzia is a pro-Russian enclave. The Gagauz, as a separate ethnic group, are trying to preserve their identity with the aggressive Romanization of the inhabitants of Moldova, similar to how Ukrainianization was carried out in Ukraine. It threatens with ethnocide. Russia stands guard over the diversity of identities both at home and in other regions where there is a threat of ethnocide.
This is another reason to intervene in the situation in Moldova. Let me remind you that Moldovans are also a special ethnic group with their own linguistic and cultural characteristics, and not Romanians at all, and for the most part they do not want to become part of the Romanian political nation, become Romanians, they are afraid of the absorption of Moldova by Romania, which has been repeatedly stated on many forums where I was.