If the human body produces a minimal amount of insulin, then this provokes a gradual increase in sugar levels. And to reduce it, you will need to study a few tips prepared by professionals.
The most popular ways
- Professionals recommend doing certain sports with enviable regularity. This will increase sensitivity to insulin produced, as well as optimize weight.
- The amount of carbohydrates consumed should be reduced.
- The amount of fiber consumed should be gradually increased. Soluble fiber must be chosen to control sugar levels. It includes vegetables, some grains, and fruits.
- The required amount of water should be consumed. To do this, you need to calculate how much water you need.
- Portions must be controlled. To do this, you should carry out small calculations, use special tables. All this will allow you not to overeat, to consume the required amount of useful and nutritious substances.
- For consumption, it is worth choosing those foods that have a low hypoglycemic index. Corresponding tables are available online.
- A stressful situation can provoke a rapid increase in blood sugar. Therefore, it is important to remain calm.
Today, there are various systems and devices with which you can control the level of sugar in the blood. You can also use them at home. To some extent, this indicator is also affected by the quality of sleep. Therefore, you should allocate time for a good rest. The menu should include foods rich in magnesium, chromium minerals. They help lower blood levels. Standard vinegar should be replaced with apple cider vinegar, because it helps to optimize blood sugar levels.
Cinnamon helps to gradually reduce sugar levels. At the same time, it is important that it enters the body on an empty stomach. In Chinese medicine, berberine (a special herbal component) is quite often used. Some studies have found that it can help minimize the likelihood of a rapid rise in blood sugar levels. Additionally, you can enter the menu and fenugreek. The seeds of this plant are classified as instant fiber. With its help, it is easier to control the process of insulin production.