Fats, vitamins, minerals, various acids that make up vegetable oils make them an irreplaceable product for nutrition, health improvement, beauty and youth maintenance.
Each of the oils has its own distinctive features. We have identified 4, the most versatile in use, useful and valuable in composition, vegetable oils.
Properties of coconut oil
- It actively strengthens the immune system, prevents pathogenic bacteria from adapting to antibiotics.
- Normalizes metabolism, promotes weight loss, helps convert subcutaneous fat into energy.
- Lauric acid in the oil helps maintain normal cholesterol levels, which reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
- This oil contains about 10 different fatty acids with a medium carbon chain length. Each of them is not only already a nutrient, but also improves the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods.
- A source of antioxidants to fight neoplasms.
- An irreplaceable remedy for hair loss, for nourishing and moisturizing the skin, for brittle nails. A mask made of coconut oil will give hair volume and strength, and nourish the skin, smooth it out, and eliminate flaking.
- Unique property: does not emit any carcinogens during heat treatment!
- A balanced product that has a healing effect on the entire body. Stimulates the immune system, helps to fight allergic reactions (thanks to polyphenols, which reduce the secretion of IgE immunoglobulin).
- Increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, prevents the formation of blood clots, effectively cleanses the blood: this is how oleic acid works in this oil.
- 1 tsp cocoa butter before bed will eliminate all problems with stool.
- When applied to the skin, it promotes collagen production. The high content of vitamins E and F makes this oil the most effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Vitamins E, A, D, B1, B2, B3, C, minerals (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, manganese, silicon, iron, copper, nickel …), essential amino acids and other biologically active substances – this is what is rich in Sesame oil. In just 1 tsp. contains the daily calcium requirement!
- It contains almost equal amounts of Omega-6 and Omega-3, essential acids for the normal functioning of the brain, cardiovascular and endocrine systems.
- It neutralizes the external influence of various toxins, carcinogens, radionuclides and heavy metal salts.
- The antioxidant squalene in sesame oil is essential for the normal production of sex hormones. This is especially important for men: stable erection, fruitful spermatogenesis, as well as the functioning of the prostate gland are provided!
- Sesame oil is a must for everyone who suffers from gastritis and peptic ulcer disease. The product soothes irritated mucosal walls, acts as a wound healing agent.
- Helps the brain, strengthens the nervous system, eliminates insomnia and depression.
- Powerful anti-aging agent: renews the cells of the epidermis, also stimulates oxygen exchange in them, deeply nourishes the skin, eliminates acne, inflammation and flaking. Acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Contains almost all vitamins and minerals necessary for a person to function normally. Linoleic acid helps remove cholesterol from the body, so olive oil is an excellent remedy for preventing cardiovascular disease.
- By eating this product, as well as using it for cosmetic purposes, you will comprehensively rejuvenate the body. After all, olive oil is extremely rich in antioxidants!
- The oleocanthal compounds in the product contribute to the healing of wounds, cuts and ulcers. Effectively moisturizes the skin, smoothes wrinkles, and is suitable for use in the eyelid area.
- Improves the activity of the entire digestive system: stomach, pancreas, liver and intestines. It has choleretic properties and acts as a mild laxative. Olive oil can be consumed even after gallbladder removal surgery!