banner
Nov 21, 2021
0 Views
0 0

They found out where the fire was located in Marina Khlebnikova’s apartment

13.jpg

Singer Marina Khlebnikova ended up in intensive care after the fire.

On the evening of November 18, a fire broke out in the artist’s apartment. The fire started in the artist’s room on the second floor of a two-level apartment on Ratnaya Street.

Khlebnikova received severe burns to her body and respiratory tract. She was hospitalized at the N. N.V. Sklifosovsky and connected to mechanical ventilation. The artist’s condition is assessed as grave. The face was badly burned. Doctors note that the singer, most likely, will not be seen in her former form.

Marina Khlebnikova
Marina Khlebnikova

It was established that the fire was in Khlebnikova’s bed. The singer fell asleep with an unextinguished cigarette“- quoted by TASS emergency services.

We add, earlier it was reported that a fire could have occurred due to a short circuit. The day before, the apartment was being renovated.

Article Categories:
Show Business
banner

Leave a Reply