The 34-year-old ex-participant and TV presenter admitted that the details of her collaboration with the project are kept secret.
34-year-old Yulia Efremenkova, who is known as a participant and host of “House-2”, said that last Wednesday she was supposed to come to the Polyana of the updated reality. However, due to food poisoning that happened a few days ago, the star was never able to go to work. In her microblog on Instagram, the blogger admitted that the only physical activity she can now afford is short walks near the housing complex where she lives. In addition, Julia named the exact reason for her ailment. It turns out that the celebrity allowed herself more strawberries than she should.
“Today I was supposed to go to the meadow, but, waking up in the morning, I realized that my strength had not returned to me. And the thing is that a few days ago I ate strawberries for the night, and at 5 in the morning I realized that the next day would be very fun for me. For two days my mother has been treating me, bringing me to my senses. I really want to believe that tomorrow I will be cheerful. In the meantime, I will be very happy with the words of support, my good ones, ”complained Efremenkova (the spelling and punctuation of the author are hereinafter given without changes. – Note… ed.).
Yulia Efremenkova spoke about the poisoning on the eve of filming in “Dom-2”
It is noteworthy that in the new publication of her microblog on Instagram, Yulia intrigued readers with the message that in the updated “House-2” she will act in a new capacity. She asked to be patient and not ask her about anything, since the information is kept secret for now. “These days I had a lot of things to do, plans, everything was scheduled by the minute, because very soon my life will change very much. I would like to tell you about this, but please be patient. Believe me, it’s not easy for me to keep everything a secret, ”added Efremenkova. Recall that Efremenkova ceased to be part of the TV set in the spring of 2020. The ex-participant explained her decision to leave the show by the fact that she did not find a common language with the head of the set in the Seychelles, where part of the project was filmed last year. In January, Yulia and her beloved Mondezir Svet-Amur took part in a special edition of the show, in which they discussed the resumption of the television set. “I will not be cunning and will tell you honestly: everything that I now have in financial terms appeared thanks to Dom-2, “Efremenkova wrote at the time.
Yulia Efremenkova with Mondezir Svet-Amur
We add that a few hours ago, Alena Rapunzel published the video from Polyana “House-2” in her microblog on Instagram. The 24-year-old reality TV star admitted that she went to the set, which she left nine months ago, to record a video. “All the guards were happy to see me, all the employees were happy:“ Alenka, we are waiting for you so much! ” It was so nice, ”the ex-participant shared.
Alena Rapunzel said that she went to Polyana “Dom-2” to record a video
Recall that on January 1, TNT TV channel officially closed Dom-2 due to low ratings. Earlier in the media, it was discussed that the project ceases to exist due to the fact that viewers are not interested in watching the same faces. In March, an announcement about the casting appeared on the microblog of the infamous reality TV on Instagram, and on April 2, representatives of “Yu” announced that the restart would take place on the air of their channel. April 19 was named as the start date for the updated show. Releases of the project that was named “House 2. New love”, will be shown in the morning and evening for two hours. Despite the announced casting, “Yu” decided to leave the stellar team of participants in the reality, which, according to the producers’ plan, will be joined by new heroes. The show will be hosted by Olga Buzova, Ksenia Borodina, Olga Orlova, Vlad Kadoni and Andrei Cherkasov. The “House-2” format will also be preserved.
Note that the creator of “House-2” Valery Komissarov immediately predicted the imminent end of the restart of the project. The 55-year-old producer said the show will last two or three months. Perhaps the TV set, according to Komissarov, will “hold out” until September. If this happens, the TV figure promised to install a champagne fountain near the U’s office.
Valery Komissarov announced the closing date of the updated show “Dom-2” on the TV channel “Yu”
The release date of the restart of the reality show “Dom-2” has become known
The star of “House-2” Yulia Efremenkova celebrated her birthday in a dress with extreme cleavage