The bodies of four tourists were found in a hotel in western Albania. This is reported by the Albanian Daily News with reference to the republic’s police.
The message says that the tourists were Russian citizens. They died of suffocation in a hotel sauna in Kerret Village, Kawai County.
Law enforcement officials said there were two men and two women among the dead. Their age ranged from 31 to 58 years old. It is also reported that the police have already contacted the Russian Embassy in Tirana on the fact of the incident. It is assumed that the Russians were on vacation in Albania.
Earlier it was reported that a 30-year-old resident of Novosibirsk died from an electric shock after grabbing the handrail of the pool ladder in the sauna.