Baked apples are a delicacy from childhood. Mothers, grandmothers and even grandfathers told us all about its benefits and taste, when once again they took out the most fragrant sweet fruits sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon from the oven.
In addition, the dish is included in the diet of most diets, both health and wellness, and specially designed for weight loss.
Apples contain a lot of vitamins:
B1, B2, B3, B6, B9,
which are responsible for the health and youth of various body systems. The seeds of one fruit contain a daily intake of iodine, which is essential for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland.
Both raw and baked fruits contain large amounts of iron, potassium and magnesium, which strengthen the heart and blood vessels, increase hemoglobin and help the body fight vitamin deficiency.
Note! With proper baking of apples, they practically do not lose their useful properties, since the vast majority of vitamins and minerals contained in them are not destroyed.
Their ability to increase appetite is primarily due to the content of organic acids in the fruit:
- Such apples are useful for people who know that they have high cholesterol. They definitely need to regularly consume this fruit, at least two fruits a day, in order to prevent the development of atherosclerosis, to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- If you eat a “dessert” on an empty stomach, you can achieve a mild laxative effect and a diuretic effect, so this dish is indispensable for those who suffer from constipation or edema.
- Once in the stomach, they show their bactericidal properties there, due to the high content of pectins in their composition, which capture toxins and toxins and remove them from the body.
- Useful for those on a diet. They help you lose weight while saturating your body with vitamins. The calorie content of the dish is minimal, while they can easily replace dessert, if, for example, honey, raisins and cinnamon are added to them during cooking.
- They restore blood well and are especially useful for women after menstrual bleeding.
- The presence of such a dish in the diet has a positive effect on the functioning of the kidneys and liver. To maintain an optimal balance of electrolytes in the blood, you need to eat it regularly.
The baking process allows you to solve several problems at once:
- make a delicious and healthy dessert that will please not only adults, but also children;
- keep the maximum amount of nutrients in the fruits;
- reduce the load on the teeth, which is especially important for the elderly, who can hardly eat fresh hard fruits.
Baked apples provide tremendous benefits, however, they can also bring harm if they are improperly cooked or consumed. For baking, it is better to use homemade or purchased fruits on the market: they will contain less nitrates and other substances harmful to the body.
Producers (especially foreign ones) often cover the surface of apples with special preparations that allow the fruit to have an attractive appearance and to be preserved for a long time.
If you wash out the peel poorly, such substances, once in the body, can cause cramps in the abdomen, disrupt the digestion process, and also provoke the development of gastritis.