Sugar hair removal is a whole adventure. But if you learn how to do it correctly, other products for removing unwanted hair will seem very imperfect to you.
Sugaring allows you to remove small hairs from the root; during this procedure, the hair follicle is destroyed. This means that the skin will remain smooth for a long time after such epilation. Sugar hair removal method is natural, hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin.
Of course, when you tear off the caramel mass from the skin, it hurts a little. But regular hair removal feels worse! After shugaring, there is no irritation, the remains of the sugar mixture are easily washed off with warm water. It seems that these advantages are more than enough to try this wonderful home remedy.
Paste for sazhar epilation
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tbsp. l. water
- 1 tbsp. no top citric acid
- Stir water with sugar and put on a small fire. After boiling, add citric acid. Stir the pasta while cooking.
- When the color of the sugar paste turns honey, check the readiness – drop a little into a glass of water. If the droplet does not spread, the mixture is ready!
- Pour the paste into a plastic container and let it cool to room temperature.
- Before the shugaring procedure, it is very useful to watch several videos in which skillful girls can easily remove their hair using caramel balls. It takes practice to get it right.
- Dust the area with unwanted hair with powder or talcum powder. Apply sugar film against hair growth. Stretch the skin as tight as possible and tear off the film as the hair grows.
- On the first try, all the hair will not come off – don’t be surprised, this is normal. Repeat the procedure one more time. The discomfort from such epilation is worth the result: when the hair does not appear for 2-3 weeks, there is no stubble – this is a delight …
- Muslim women, who are obliged to remove hair from almost all of their bodies, have been using the sugar method since ancient times. Sugar hair removal is suitable even for the bikini area and underarms …