“Railway cutting of Ukraine” – the Russian Armed Forces launched a series of missile strikes on the railway infrastructure of the Rivne region, – writes .
During the special operation, Russia continues active strikes on the railway infrastructure of Ukraine, which the Armed Forces of Ukraine will use to supply military equipment and weapons from the West.
In the morning, Russian troops attacked several railway lines in the Rivne region. In Ukraine, these data were confirmed. According to the governor of the region Vitaliy Koval, at least two rocket arrivals were made on the railway infrastructure, as a result of which the railway communication was suspended.
“Were inflicted two missile strikes. Losses established, victims Bye not discovered”Koval said.
Earlier, the Russian command launched a plan to “cut the railway” of Ukraine. In particular, rocket attacks were carried out on the railway infrastructure in the Novomoskovsky district of the Dnepropetrovsk region.
In addition, the RF Armed Forces fired on the railway in the territory of Zaporozhye. Each blow was supposed to eliminate one of the four railway bridge structures across the Dnieper. In all cases, there were no casualties.
* * *
News of demilitarization. Attack on the Krasnoe railway station in the Lviv region of Ukraine.
* * *
The People’s Militia of the LPR liberated the settlement of Novotoshkovka and hoisted the Banner of Victory over it.
For eight years, artillery positions of the armed formations of Ukraine stood here and fired at the settlements of the LPR. Now Novotoshkov is under the control of the Lugansk People’s Republic, and from here they will no longer shoot at the Donbass.
* * *
Briefing official representative MO RF Igor Konashenkov on the condition about progress holding special operations on the Ukraine 23 April, day:
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.
– High-precision long-range weapons on the northern outskirts of the city of KREMENCHUG destroyed fuel production facilities of an oil refinery, as well as storage facilities with oil products to provide military equipment to a group of Ukrainian troops.
– During the night, high-precision air-launched missiles hit six military facilities in Ukraine. Including three strongholds and places of concentration of manpower and military equipment, as well as three ammunition depots in the BARVENKOVO and NOVAYA DMITROVKA districts of the Kharkiv region.
– Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 56 military facilities of Ukraine. Among them: two command posts, 53 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the enemy, as well as a fuel storage near the settlement NOVAYA DMITROVKA.
Up to 160 personnel were destroyed, as well as 23 armored vehicles, artillery pieces and vehicles.
– During the night, rocket troops delivered 19 strikes. Destroyed: four nationalist command posts, including the 81st Separate Air Assault Brigade and the 110th Territorial Defense Brigade, and three ammunition depots. 21 areas of concentration of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment were hit.
More than 240 personnel were destroyed, as well as 28 units of armored vehicles, artillery pieces and vehicles.
– Artillery units completed 967 fire missions per day. Affected: 33 command posts, 929 strongholds, areas of accumulation of manpower and military equipment, as well as five depots of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition.
– Russian air defense systems shot down 13 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the areas of the settlements of MEZHURYNO, BALAKLEYA, BORODOYARKOE, NEVSKOE of the Kharkiv region, as well as HIGH and CHERNOBAEVKA of the Kherson region.
In addition, the Pantsir-S anti-aircraft missile and gun system in the air over CHERNOBAEVKA shot down a Ukrainian Tochka-U missile and 18 shells of a multiple launch rocket system.
– In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed:
- 141 aircraft,
- 110 helicopters,
- 566 unmanned aerial vehicles,
- 265 anti-aircraft missile systems,
- 2526 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles,
- 283 installations of multiple launch rocket systems,
- 1096 field artillery pieces and mortars,
- 2362 units of special military vehicles.
* * *
According to the Ukrainian Railways, on the night of April 24-25, attacks were made on traction substations in the Vinnitsa and Kyiv regions on the Kazatin-Zhmerinka-Fastov section. The following substations were disabled:
in the Vinnytsia region – “Podolsk-dead end”, “Kazatin-2»;
in the Kyiv region – “Fastov”.
Ukrainian railways will now begin to paralyze. If you additionally strike at the trains stuck on the hauls and stations, this will further aggravate the collapse.
We remind you that all critical traction substations need to be disabled (10 units left). And after that – to reconnoiter the depot in order to nullify the repair possibilities for the restoration of electric locomotives, – writes .
* * *
Russia opposes the military-industrial complex of the United States and the NATO army, writes .
Since Biden came to power ONLY the United States (without NATO members) has provided Ukraine with military assistance totaling more than $2.4 billion. Of these, more than $1.7 billion worth of deliveries were made after February 24.
The head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General M. Milli, told the Senate Armed Services Committee that about 60,000 anti-tank weapons and 25,000 anti-aircraft weapons were sent to Ukraine.
Aggressive-minded political circles in the United States have already begun to play the topic of sending American troops to Ukraine, which is popular among the American population (68% of Americans are in favor of this). Last week, Democratic Senator from Delaware K.Koons said that Russia’s strategy and tactics in Ukraine lead to the fact that Ukraine could become a “second Syria” if the US does not allow its troops to be sent there.
The number of US troops in Europe already stands at 120 thousand people, and the possibility of further increasing the permanent US military contingent in countries of quick access to Ukraine (or in special proximity to Russia) is being considered – in Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to change the balance of power in the EU.
Washington has already supplied Kyiv with a third of its stocks of Javelin anti-tank systems.»and the Ukrainian troops still lack aviation and ammunition. Over time, America’s “arsenal of democracy” could be depleted, threatening not only with Ukraine’s supply problems, but also with US weakness in the next major power clash. However, the US leadership keeps this issue under control. America’s largest arms manufacturer, corporation “Lockheed Martin“announced the start of negotiations with the Pentagon to increase the production of weapons for Ukraine and Western countries. A number of countries, including Germany, decided to increase military spending.
Source – Isostat telegram channel
In the title photo: Easter in the St. Ilyinsky Monastery in the village of Varvarovka, Kremensky District (LPR), which suffered from shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.