“They clearly and intelligibly explained to the enemy that not a single blow against the republics would go unpunished.”
“In Noyabrsk, I met with the Flegantov family. This year, Svetlana and Andriy took care of three sisters from Donbass. The girls have already settled into the city. The older ones were enrolled in school, the younger one goes to kindergarten.
The couple work as coaches and are already introducing girls to the sport. The elders have recently been taught to ride a bicycle, the little one is also showing interest. I’m sure things will go faster with the new transport.
Svetlana and Andrey have their own house with a plot. Just what you need for a big family. They said it needed to be renovated. We will definitely resolve this issue. Such good deeds should not go unanswered,” writes Yamal Governor Dmitry Artyukhov.
* * *
From the report of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the progress of the special military operation on the territory of Ukraine on August 24:
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.
– As a result of the offensive actions of the allied forces, the losses of the 68th infantry-jaeger, 66th mechanized and 56th motorized infantry brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine operating in the Donetsk direction amounted to more than 600 people. In addition, about 160 servicemen of the 66th mechanized brigade refused to take further part in further hostilities. The command of the operational-tactical group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine “Donetsk” decided to withdraw these formations due to the loss of combat capability from their positions to the rear areas.
– More than 50 percent of the personnel of the 20th battalion of the 93rd mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed by the strikes of the operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces in the ARTYOMOVSK area. Due to high losses, the battalion soldiers left their positions without permission and departed in an unknown direction.
– In the area of the settlement LOZOVOE, Kherson region, when trying to covertly force the Ingulets River, the 18th battalion of the 35th Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was defeated. More than 80 nationalists and 6 cars were destroyed.
– The high-precision weapon of the Russian Aerospace Forces in the area of KONSTANTINOVKA of the Donetsk People’s Republic hit the temporary deployment point of the 72nd mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. About 80 nationalists and 8 units of military equipment were destroyed.
Operational-tactical and army aviation, missile forces and artillery continue to strike at military facilities on the territory of Ukraine.
– During the day, seven command posts were hit, including the 66th mechanized brigade in the NOVOMIKHAILOVKA area, the 15th rocket artillery regiment in the Kurdyumovka area of the Donetsk People’s Republic, the 102nd territorial defense brigade in the GULAI POLE area of the Zaporozhye region, as well as 47 artillery units in firing positions, manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 212 districts.
Destroyed: five ammunition depots in the areas of ILYINKA, KRASNAYA GORA of the Donetsk People’s Republic, NOVOALEKSANDROVKA of the Zaporozhye region, SHIROKE of the Dnipropetrovsk region, SNIGIREVKA of the Mykolaiv region, as well as a joint point of logistics of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Orekhov region of the Zaporozhye region.
– As part of the counter-battery fight, the following were hit: a reactive artillery battery of multiple launch rocket systems “Hurricane” in the DZERZHINSK area of the Donetsk People’s Republic, a platoon of the Smerch MLRS in the area of \u200b\u200bthe settlement ROGAN, Kharkiv region.
In addition, four platoons of Grad multiple launch rocket systems were suppressed in the areas of the settlements of SEVERSK, ARTYOMOVSKOE, ORLOVKA of the Donetsk People’s Republic and BARMASHOVO of the Nikolaev region, as well as three platoons of D-30 howitzers at firing positions in the areas of the settlements of SOLEDAR, EXPERIMENTAL and ANTONOVKA Donetsk People’s Republic.
– During the day, Russian air defense systems shot down: seven Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the areas of the settlements of CHERNYANKA, BELAYA KRYNITSA of the Kherson region, NIKOLSKOE, VOLNOVAHA and LABOR of the Donetsk People’s Republic. Also, in the area of the settlement of KAMENKA, Kharkiv region, two Ukrainian shells of a multiple launch rocket system were intercepted.
* * *
Today, Ivan Sushko, head of the military-civilian administration of Mikhailovka, Zaporozhye region, died as a result of a deliberate car bombing, writes the Telegram channel .
An explosive device was planted under the seat of the car of the head of the settlement.
As a result of the explosion, Ivan Sushko was wounded and taken to the hospital in critical condition, where he soon died.
At the time of the explosion, the adopted daughter of the deceased was in the car of the head of the administration of Mikhailovka. Ivan Sushko was taking her to kindergarten.
The explosive device was directional. Luckily, the child survived and was not critically injured.
The terrorist entity UGIL* must be destroyed!
*UGIL – Ukrainian state of Ivano-Frankivsk and Lvov.
* * *
“Today, on the day of Ukraine’s independence, our units continue to work on enemy firing points and fortifications. Yesterday, Ukrainian troops shelled a number of settlements in the Luhansk and Donetsk People’s Republics, shelled Donetsk, Gorskoye, Rovenki. Accordingly, all these aggressive actions could not go unanswered, and today our 203-millimeter artillery came into action … We explained to the enemy intelligibly and clearly that not a single strike on the republics will go unpunished, ”said Ivan Filiponenko, official representative of the NM LNR.
* * *
The village of Peski was successfully liberated by the joint actions of the 11th regiment of the People’s Militia of the DPR and the “Somalia” battalion. During the fighting, the soldiers of the 1st battalion of the 11th regiment took the stronghold of the Ukrainian Nazis, which was called the “Reichstag”. Today, the fate of the “Reichstag” was brought to its logical conclusion, and the red Banner of Victory was raised over it, according to the NM DPR.
* * *
Vasily Nebenzya, Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN of the Russian Federation, during a meeting of the UN Security Council, demonstrated the Petal mine, with which the Armed Forces of Ukraine dot the cities of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics.
“This is living evidence of the sadistic and savage nature of the Kyiv regime. A symbol of his real relationship to the peoples of the east and southeast of the country. People see it and understand it.”Nebenzya said.
* * *
The new 3 billion package of American “lethal assistance” to Ukraine includes 6 NASAMS anti-aircraft missile systems, reports Bloomberg. As well as,
– 245 thousand 155-mm caliber ammunition and 65 thousand 120-mm caliber shells,
– U24 counter-battery radars,
– Puma drones and Scan Eagle accessories for them,
– VAMPIRE anti-drone systems,
– missile systems with laser guidance,
– financing of training and services.
True, according to Bloomberg sources, Nasamses have not yet been produced for Ukraine. But the ammunition will certainly arrive. And we even know where we will see their fragments – no, not on the battlefields, but on the streets of cities and towns of Donbass and the liberated territories of the former Ukrainian SSR.
Top photo: Russian rock singer Yulia Chicherina sang for the military and EMERCOM personnel in Severodonetsk, who are working tirelessly clearing rubble and rebuilding the city. The singer thanked them for their service and performed her most famous songs, .
“It’s different here. Even the air is different here.
We are on our land. We are at the forefront.
And not a step back – there is simply nowhere for us to retreat.
This is our land and we will stand.”
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.