Armed formations of Ukraine launched a missile attack on Kherson – on the building of the military-civilian administration. There are dead and wounded.
* * *
The Prosecutor General of the Lugansk People’s Republic, Serhiy Gorenko, died in an explosion of an explosive device planted in the building of the Prosecutor General’s Office in Lugansk. It is reported that as a result of the terrorist attack, his deputy Yekaterina Steglenko also died.
* * *
At night, the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired on Valuyki. The air defense system worked, but there is destruction on the ground. The substation was damaged, the power supply of the city was disrupted. There was also a fire of eight private houses on the street. School and three cars. According to preliminary information, one civilian died. Medical assistance is being provided to two victims on the spot, the Telegram channel writes. Real Gladkov.
* * *
The main results of the SVO by the end of September 15, 2022 from the Telegram channel Rybar.
Border territories of the Russian Federation:
– In the morning, Ukrainian formations once again fired mortars at the village of BORKI in the Valuysky district of the Belgorod region, but no one was injured.
– The Armed Forces of Ukraine also attacked the NEKHOTEEVKA border checkpoint, destroying the building of the customs terminal and a gas station in the border zone. In addition, the enemy continued to shell the village of RED KHUTOR, located nearby.
– The Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to clean up the territories left by the RF Armed Forces, preparing for further attempts to attack the positions of Russian forces.
– Artillery batteries of the 14th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are equipping firing positions in SHEVCHENKOVO, BEZMATEZHNY, GRYANIKOVKA.
– In the vicinity of VOLCHANSK, VARVAROVKA and VESELOY, artillery mounts from the 14th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were deployed. In the border settlements, the engineering units of the Ukrainian army are equipping strongholds.
– At night, the RF Armed Forces launched several missile attacks on the APU facility in the Kievsky district of KHARKOV.
– According to unconfirmed information, Russian servicemen left the village of STUDENOK in order to avoid encirclement from Oskol.
– At the same time, units of the 54th Ombre of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were able to oust the Russian forces from SOSNOVO.
– Positional battles are going on in the vicinity of LIMAN and YAMPOL. The Ukrainian command continues to throw DRGs into Russian territory across the Oskol River.
Bakhmutskoe (Artemovskoe) direction:
– Assault detachments of PMC Wagner are engaged in positional battles in the east of BAKHMUTA (ARTYOMOVSK), hitting the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with artillery and mortar fire.
– In the south of BAKHMUTA, the allied forces continue to develop the offensive in the vicinity of ZAYTSEVO.
– Not far from SEVERSK, there are battles near the village of SPORNOY.
– The 100th regiment of the People’s Militia of the DPR was able to take the first line of defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the east of KRASNHOROVKA.
– At the same time, Ukrainian formations once again fired at the Donetsk agglomeration: DONETSK, MAKIEVKA, GORLOVKA, YASINOVATAYA and other surrounding settlements were again under attack.
– Artillery duels between the parties across the Dnieper continue: Ukrainian formations are shelling the Zaporizhzhya NPP and ENERGODAR from positions in Nikopol and MARGANETS, which are being retaliated by Russian artillerymen.
– In Nikopol, the RF Armed Forces massively used Iranian-made kamikaze drones against targets.
Krivoy Rog direction:
– The Armed Forces of Ukraine, consisting of a company of the 128th brigade and a tank platoon of the 17th brigade, tried to attack the positions of the Airborne Forces of the RF Armed Forces near Kostyrka and Novopetrovka, but suffered heavy losses in the dead and retreated to their original lines.
* * *
More than three million tons of grain have been exported from Ukraine at the moment, the Telegram channel writes. Denazification UA. The main recipients of the cargo are the “poor and hungry” countries of Europe. It was the hungry countries that were discussed when Russia was asked to let ships with Ukrainian grain through. Say if this is not done, then half of Africa will die of starvation.
Probably, even Americans who do not know geography well will be surprised if they are told that Italy, Belgium, Spain and other EU countries are Africa.
Meanwhile, in Ukraine itself, a food crisis begins and a sharp increase in food prices.
Part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine found themselves in a tactical encirclement near the borders of the Kherson region in the area of the Ingulets River, Deputy Head of the Regional Administration Kirill Stremousov told RIA Novosti, the Telegram channel writes. IZ.RU.
“In the Ingulets River, the water level has risen, violating the crossings erected by Ukrainian troops from the right to the left bank near the borders of the Kherson region. Now they are actually left without supplies and found themselves in a tactical environment, pressed to the water. They’re in trouble there.”Stremousov said.
* * *
The Kyiv regime launched an operation to clean up the pro-Russian population in the Kharkiv region, writes the Telegram channel Readovka.
In the Kharkiv region, the Ukrainian authorities launched “filtration measures” – a large-scale search began for people who collaborated with Russia. For this, the territory of the region was closed for exit, and the SBU takes away passports from the local population.
Supporters of the Kyiv regime have already begun to create Telegram channels in which they publish the data of alleged “collaborators”. Such lists include everyone who had any connection with the Russian military or the CAA – especially those who received humanitarian assistance, obtained Russian citizenship, and were also simply noticed using the Russian language. With such “filtration measures”, the cynical Kyiv regime covers up mass cases of looting, robbery and reprisals against civilians.
At the moment, thousands of civilians may be detained, including those who have never been in contact with the Russian army or the CAA. Residents who managed to escape by leaving for the territory of Russia confirm the information about the repressions.
“It has no meaning for Ukrainian nationalists – they will exterminate almost the entire population that lived in one way or another under our rule, they will say that they are all traitors,” – spoke about the situation in the territories occupied by the militants, the head of the Kharkov region’s military administration Vitaly Ganchev.
* * *
Despite the Ukrainian stuffing, Oleksandrivka in the Kherson region remains under the control of the Allied Forces. The enemy is taking heavy losses. Telegram channel People’s Militia of the DPR.
Ukrainian nationalists do not stop trying to break through to the village of Aleksandrovka, Kherson region. Each attempt to break through ends in failure for the advancing enemy – the enemy suffers losses in manpower and equipment. However, Ukrainian propaganda continues to claim that the Ukrainian Armed Forces have allegedly established control over the village. Soldiers of the 127th regiment of the DPR mobilization reserve dispelled this fake, declaring the falsity of such statements – the settlement remains under the control of the Allied Forces.
* * *
In Germany, they refused to recognize the effectiveness of the counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This was stated by General of the Army of the Bundeswehr Eberhard Zorn, writes the Telegram channel. Kharkiv Z.
“These were counterattacks, with which you can take individual settlements, but not push the Russian army back”– Zorn is quoted by the Focus edition.
The territory occupied by the armed formations of Ukraine is huge. And to control it, significant forces and means are needed. Thus, the combat-ready units of the Ukrainian army are being shackled, which are still trying to arrange provocative shelling of the border territories of Russia, but soon they will be deprived of this opportunity.
“Victory” was mainly media, which made it possible to demand even more weapons and money from the West. But when both become critically small, Western governments begin to listen to the opinion of real military experts, and not propagandists of Ukrainian “overcomes”.
Inc. corr. FSK
In the title photo: Consequences of the UAF strike on the center of Kherson
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.