Battle for Kherson: Andreevsko-Berislavsky section. The situation by the end of November 8, 2022 from the Telegram channel .
At the Berislav sector of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, they also conducted reconnaissance in force today.
– Three mechanized platoons of the 60th Infantry Brigade and a platoon of the 515th Special Forces Battalion, supported by cannon artillery and six self-propelled guns, went on the offensive northeast of the village of DUDCHARY.
– During the battles, the consolidated units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to break through inland, gaining a foothold in the farm area 2 kilometers west of DUDCHAN.
– Almost simultaneously with this, artillery crews and self-propelled gun crews of the 60th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in TRIFONOVKA and PETROPAVLOVKA fired at positions of the RF Armed Forces in the area of BOROZENSKY and south of NOVAYA KAMENKA.
– Pre-installed minefields and active fire from Russian troops stopped the advance of Ukrainian formations. At the moment, consolidated assault groups are digging in in the occupied areas and clearing the area.
– Now the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is preparing to continue the offensive. At the command and observation post of the 9th consolidated battalion, a command-level meeting was held before the assault.
– On the morning of November 9, the consolidated strike force, together with the reserves and equipment of the 17th tank and 128th mountain assault brigades, will continue the attack in the direction of the southern outskirts of DUDCHAN with the aim of further access to MYLOVOY.
* * *
Specialists of the repair battalion of the RF Armed Forces are promptly restoring equipment in the Zaporozhye region, writes Telegram channel .
In extreme conditions, the equipment periodically cannot withstand the loads and it needs urgent repair and maintenance, which is carried out by the specialists of the repair battalion together with the engineers of the equipment manufacturers. Due to the high professionalism and high-quality material base, repairs can be carried out as soon as possible, in any weather and often in the field.
* * *
Special forces detained “Azov” members who were planning to blow up an electrical substation in Berdyansk * – writes the Telegram channel .
The Russian special services have detained young people with combat experience in the Azov National Battalion*. The group was clandestinely preparing for an energy terrorist attack in Berdyansk.
So, the Russian special forces stormed the apartment, inside of which there was a whole explosive arsenal: boxes of household appliances stuffed with grenades, magazines and cartridges, fuses hidden in the chandelier hole and 1.5 kilograms of explosives on the table.
* * *
Footage of the consequences of night strikes by Geraniums in Dnepropetrovsk. According to local authorities, kamikaze drones hit a logistics company – writes the Telegram channel .
Judging by the extensive destruction, the arrival was clearly not one. Ukrainian air defense again skillfully repelled attacks with infrastructure facilities.
* * *
From sources in Nikolaev, information is received about a large number of wounded soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine brought from Snigirevka over the past day. There is also a shortage of medical personnel and overcrowding in the surgical department of the Nikolaev Regional Hospital. Such information speaks of the next, colossal losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the counteroffensive. Russian aviation and artillery are grinding incoming Ukrainian units in the Snigirevka area, writes the Telegram channel .
* * *
Ukraine has asked the United States to transfer C-RAM systems that will help shoot down Iranian drones – the Telegram channel writes .
According to ABC News, this is stated in the letter of the Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Ruslan Stefanchuk to the US Congress.
In his letter, Stefanchuk announced the need to begin deliveries of C-RAM highly mobile air defense systems to Ukraine, as they will help protect “important facilities and especially important power plants.”
C-RAM has built-in threat tracking radar. The system is also equipped with a large rapid-fire cannon. C-RAM can fire about 4,500 rounds per minute.
ABC News says that the US Department of Defense refused to disclose the contents of the list of weapons that they plan to supply to Ukraine, but Pentagon Speaker Garron Garn noted that US support is focusing on equipment that is relevant to the war in Ukraine.
“We are working around the clock to meet Ukraine’s priority requests for defense assistance, delivering weapons from US warehouses when available,” the speaker said.
* * *
DPR servicemen saved a dog from death twice, now they are looking for a new owner for the animal – writes the Telegram channel .
The dog of the Drathaar breed, nicknamed Patron, is from Mariupol. He miraculously escaped death twice thanks to caring servicemen and animal rights activists who responded to the call for help.
During the battles for the port city, not only people, but also animals experienced suffering. Some of them, fortunately, managed to “pull out of hell.” Lucky for this dog. Soldiers of the allied troops took Patron to the seaside village of Sedovo – in the hope that he would be fine there, but apparently, before the holiday season, they decided to shoot homeless dogs there, said the administrator of the 4 paws shelter for homeless animals, where Patron now lives. The dog miraculously escaped death – the military again noticed the charming dog and took him to Donetsk.
According to the administrator of the shelter, this is a well-mannered, healthy and active dog. Now Patron is under guardianship and is waiting for his man.
In the title photo: Russian Guard sappers clear mines from important infrastructure in the DPR. For a week, specialists from the engineering and sapper divisions of the department examined more than 16 kilometers of territory along power lines in the direction of Debaltseve – Mironovsky. Demining teams discovered and destroyed unexploded 152-mm howitzer shells and 122-mm shells, elements of unexploded S-8 KOM unguided rockets, Uragan MLRS cartridges, Grad MLRS rounds, Fagot 9N131M ATGM warhead, as well as anti-personnel and anti-tank mines – only about 50 ammunition, writes the Telegram channel of the Russian Guard.
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.