Offensive on Donbass: the situation in the east of Ukraine by the end of May 30, 2022 from the Telegram channel :
In the north of the Kharkiv region, the RF Armed Forces are gradually regaining the initiative, pushing back Ukrainian units to the outskirts of KHARKOV.
The offensive against SLAVYANSK continues: from the side of the LIMAN, a forest belt has been cleared and the road to RAIGORODOK has been taken, from the side of Izyum, the troops are slowly advancing towards the BOGORODICHNY.
In SEVERODONETSK, allied forces managed to occupy half of the city. To the north of Popasnaya, fighting continues for key settlements. Confident control has been established at the KAMYSHEVAKHI railway station and the surrounding streets.
* * *
Numerous facts of the inhuman treatment of the civilian population by the Kyiv authorities, as well as the use of civilian infrastructure facilities by military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and militants of Ukrainian nationalist formations for military purposes continue, the Russian Ministry of Defense reports:
– in KHARKOV, on the territory of school No. 81 on Krasnaya Alleya Street and in the House of Culture on Plekhanovskaya Street, the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and territorial defense units equipped strongholds and ammunition depots, placed artillery and MLRS, and local residents, under the pretext of ensuring their safety, are kept in the basements . At the same time, the approaches to these buildings are mined, but the local population is deliberately not notified about this;
– in the village of BOROVSKOYE of the Luhansk People’s Republic, in residential buildings, militants of the “Right Sector” banned in Russia * equipped firing positions and sniper points. Civilians are prohibited from leaving their homes, and all attempts to evacuate to safe areas are severely suppressed;
– in KRAMATORSK, Donetsk People’s Republic, on the territory of a boarding school along Vasily Stus Street, neo-Nazis and foreign mercenaries placed heavy weapons, a stronghold and an ammunition depot were equipped in the building;
– in AVDIEVKA of the Donetsk People’s Republic, on the first floors of residential buildings, in school No. 2 and in the buildings of the anti-tuberculosis dispensary, the personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are stationed, civilians are held in the basements by force.
– In addition, in the KHARKOV region, militants of the nationalist unit “Kraken”, formed mainly from radicals and rapists and murderers released from prisons, carry out punitive raids, during which the so-called “death squadrons” break into the houses of local residents at night, suspected by the SBU of pro-Russian sentiments, subject them to physical violence and take them away in an unknown direction. Dozens of detainees have not returned home so far, nothing is known about their fate.
* * *
Social movement “Donetsk Republic” donated aid to the social canteens of Mariupol – writes the Telegram channel .
Volunteers of the Headquarters for work with front-line areas under the public movement “Donetsk Republic” brought humanitarian aid to the city for social canteens, which included vegetables and vegetable oil. The item is open daily, until 14:00, from 150 to 300 people come to dine a day.
“In the morning we clean and cut vegetables, light a fire. Because at one o’clock people will come and you need to feed them. Mostly pensioners from neighboring houses come to eat. We do not refuse anyone, many take food home – for those who are lying down, for those who find it difficult to walk, ” – shared the local senior chef Alexei.
In addition to the social canteen in the building of the Maritime Lyceum, there is a clothes distribution point – here you can take clothes, shoes for free, there are even wheelchairs.
Photo: Telegram channel
* * *
After the beating of a taxi driver in Vienna, Ukrainian refugees are already refused to be transported. But this is only the beginning, they will still drink blood to the Europeans. Should we not know – writes Telegram channel .
Photo: Telegram channel
* * *
Touching footage of the meeting of the soldiers-liberators by the residents of Severodonetsk from the Telegram channel .
The city has not yet been completely cleared of Ukrainian militants, the assault on their positions continues. But the townspeople, who waited for their fighters, come out to greet them and gather in the yards to celebrate.
Severodonetsk has been waiting for this for eight long years.
“In every yard there was either a tank, or something so big” – residents of Severodonetsk told how Kyiv was preparing for war in February – writes the Telegram channel .
According to the stories of local residents, back in February, before the start of the Russian special operation, Ukrainian troops were deployed in almost every courtyard of the city.
“Our neighborhood was bad. In each arch there was either a tank, or something big,” – says Tatyana.
Previously Readovka wrote that Zelensky himself now does not hide that he was preparing for a war with Russia in advance, asking for help from Europe. But before the start of the special operation, he spoke exactly the opposite, deceiving his citizens.
Residents of Severodonetsk admitted to the Russian military that they were expected – instead of equipment, humanitarian vehicles arrived in their city with canned meat, bread and medicines. Some townspeople came out of hiding to meet the Russian soldiers with hugs.
* * *
Speaking about the limits of the possibilities of European military support for Ukraine, it is worth remembering the autumn, until which, in general, there is nothing left, writes the Telegram channel . In September, in the politics of a significant part of the NATO countries, the question will seriously become: at whose expense is the pleasure? Because none of the European politicians will risk spending hundreds of millions and billions of dollars to support Ukraine in the conditions of jumping world prices for grain, various raw materials, energy resources, etc.
However, it is also not worth waiting for the assistance to Ukraine to stop, but, as already mentioned, only assistance large enough and concentrated in time can be of real importance so that it can be successful. The current deliveries of a scale that allows equipping units of battalions/divisions with heavy weapons can create problems for us, but only in combination with our own Ukrainian military potential. No more, though no less.
The only country in the world that could technically take on the task of systematic replenishment of Ukrainian arsenals without the involvement of allies is the United States. But even there there are problems with internal unity and readiness to provide this assistance, especially against the backdrop of the upcoming congressional elections, and politically the States are not in a position to take this step.
All the rest can portray the same symbolic unity and continue to drive various weapons across the border for Ukraine. It will not make the weather, although it will certainly complicate the achievement of the goals of the Russian army.
And so far it is not clear that in Europe they will at least try to streamline the process and begin to centrally manage it, reducing supplies into a logical and harmonious system of weapons, although not without diversity. As long as you can’t see it, there’s no point in undue concern.
Top photo: Ukrainian Armed Forces flee from Severodonetsk to Lysychansk in cars stolen from local residents
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.