The situation in the east of Ukraine by the end of June 7, 2022 from the Telegram channel :
Fighting continues in the north of the Kharkiv region.
– Clashes are going on in TsUPOVKA, at the GREAT PASSES, in BORDER and TERNOV.
– In DEMENTIEVKA, a unit of the 92nd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was blocked.
– The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation struck at the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in ODNOROBOVKA, KOROTYCH, BASOVO, IVASHKI, CHERKASSK TISHKI and KHARKOV itself.
Allied forces continue to push the Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbas.
– Completely freed SVYATOGORSK. There were no battles on the territory of the Svyatogorsk Lavra between the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and there are no military units on the territory of the complex. Most likely, an agreement was reached between the warring parties on the preservation of the shrine. This is indirectly evidenced by the Ukrainian accusations against the mayor of SVYATOGORSK of “going over to the side of the occupiers.”
– The units of the 20th Army of the RF Armed Forces advancing from the IZYUM side have reached the outskirts of BOGORODICHNY and are fighting for the village. At the same time, the buffer zone on the M03 highway is expanding: there are battles for the VALLEY and KRASNOPOLIE in the forest belt.
– Part of the servicemen of the 115th Ombre of the Armed Forces of Ukraine retreated from SEVERODONETSK to LYSICHANSK. Pockets of resistance remain in the city in the industrial zone near the Azot plant: units of the 81st OAembr are holding the defense there together with the mercenaries of the International Legion of Territorial Defense. The units of the RF Armed Forces are conducting successful battles north of BOROVSKY, pushing the Armed Forces of Ukraine out of the forests to the territory of the airfield and the village.
– Under PAPASNA, the enemy continues to transfer mobilized military personnel to the front sector north of KAMYSHEVAKHI. Fierce fighting continues on the lines of YAKOVLEVKA – BELOGOROVKA – BERESTOVOE – NIKOLAEVKA. To the south, fighting continues for the Novolugansk and Uglegorsk TPPs.
– Ukrainian reinforcements have been transferred to AVDIEVKA.
– Units of the NM DPR are fighting for the southern outskirts of NEW YORK.
On the Zaporozhye direction Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing for a counteroffensive.
– Assault groups of the 81st Guards Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are concentrating in GULAYIPOL and are preparing to attack MARFOPOL from two directions in order to expand the security zone.
– The Armed Forces of Ukraine struck at the positions of the RF Armed Forces in the PYATIKHATOK area. In response, the areas of concentration of 128 fire brigade in Kamensky and Shcherbak were hit.
– Foreign mercenaries have been spotted in the NOVOANDREEVKA area.
* * *
Over the past day, June 7, 2022, the representative office of the LPR in the Joint Center for Coordination and Control of the Ceasefire (JCCC) recorded two attacks on two settlements, according to the Telegram channel .
08.20 from the direction of n.p. Novoluganskoye in the settlement Svetlodarsk with the use of artillery guns 122 mm (6 shells).
A woman born in 1968 died, and two people (born in 1958 and 1967) were injured.
17.50 from the direction of n.p. Zolote-4 by settlement Pervomaisk using 120 mm mortars (6 min).
A man born in 1952 died, and a 35 kV power line was damaged, due to which 31,200 subscribers in the settlement were de-energized. Pervomaisk, Kirovsk, Stakhanov and adjacent villages.
Information about casualties among the civilian population and destruction is being specified.
* * *
Ukrainian nationalists continue to terrorize the civilian population of the Kherson region – reports the Telegram channel .
Today, as a result of shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine in N. p. Wide Beam, TWO civilians were killed, and a residential building was also damaged.
* * *
Kindergarten teacher wounded during shelling in Horlivka ‒ Telegram channel .
As a result of the shelling of the village of Golmovsky in the Nikitovsky district of Gorlovka, a kindergarten teacher No. 77 was wounded “Sun»Gorlovka Mayor Ivan Prikhodko said in his Telegram channel. The woman was given all the necessary medical care.
In addition, during the shelling damaged apartment buildings, the building of the village administration.
* * *
New York Times wonders why Ukraine needs the latest weapons – after all, the military is absolutely unable to figure it out – WRITES Telegram channel .
In yesterday’s material of the publication, journalists publish a sentimental story of junior sergeant Dmitry Pysanka, who doomedly peers into a fashionable infidel optical sight, but he is not given to understand what exactly the dozens of important numbers and lines that appear to him in an expensive eyepiece mean.
This is followed by an even sadder story about a unique high-tech laser rangefinder gathering dust, issued to the artillery unit of Pysanka a month ago. The sergeant in his hearts compares expensive equipment with an iPhone, and complains that they are unlikely to be able to comprehend the wisdom of the allied “overcome” in principle. He tells how he tried to read a 104-page manual in English using Google translator, but still did not understand anything.
“How long – the author of the article is outraged – The US will follow the Afghan model of supplying armaments to crooked-armed monkeys who can only make the most of it by cheating on the Internet“(note – a free interpretation of the translation). After all, since 2015, in the Yavoriv center near Lviv, one and a half hundred American instructors have been preparing at least 27 thousand Ukrainian fighters to use this technique! So where did they go, these high-class specialists in the field of Western weapons – are perplexed in New York Times.
If Western journalists were subscribed to our channel, then they would not ask such stupid questions, and they have long been aware of the fate of the Yavorovsky training ground.
In the meantime, even the American M777 howitzers that miraculously reached the front line, the newspaper writes, are assembled by Ukrainian soldiers through one place – according to the American model, which greatly increases the risk of their early breakdown when using the metric system. And the tools for the adapted assembly, apparently, were lost somewhere on the way to the front.
Having read the material to the end, our entire editorial staff almost sobbed over the woeful image of the stupid Ukrainian artillery presented by the Western publication.
And only out of pity can we give both of them the only true and useful advice: Americans! Hand out sticks to the Ukrainian military! And give instructions – to find a white rag, tie it to the handle and wave, wave as intensely as possible.
A win-win way, if not to win the war, then at least save your life.
* * *
Since the beginning of the Special Operation, Horlivka has been shelled by the Armed Forces of Ukraine about 3.5 thousand times, 19 people were killed, 114 were injured, said the mayor of the front-line city Ivan Prikhodko, writes Telegram channel U.A..
The photographs show kindergarten No. 51 in Horlivka, which was shelled today from Ukrainian positions. A photo: Telegram channel
* * *
Residents of Mariupol were banned from swimming on the beaches due to the large “influx” of mines in the coastal zone – the Telegram channel writes .
The corresponding order was signed by the head of the city administration Konstantin Ivashchenko. As the authorities explained, swimming in the waters of the city is extremely unsafe due to the large number of explosive objects on the beaches. Currently, sapper groups are working on the beaches.
In the title photo: Fresh satellite images from the battlefields in eastern Ukraine from MAXAR. A field pitted with shells northwest of Slavyansk, writes the Forpost Telegram channel
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.