Situation in Kharkov to noon 5 May 2022 of the year from Telegram–channel .
Against the backdrop of fierce clashes in the Izyum direction, the vicinity of Kharkov is a secondary sector of the front with a relatively lower intensity of fighting.
– Units of reservists from the DPR and LPR, as well as the National Guard, left Russkaya Lozovaya and neighboring villages. The half-empty village of Stary Saltov was occupied by militants of the Kraken special unit of the Azov National Regiment*.
– In Odnorobovka, members of the nationalist battalion “Aidar” do not allow local residents to leave the village. They use people as a “human shield” in order to hide from Russian artillery strikes.
– A supply column of the RF Armed Forces came under attack near Vesely.
The Ukrainian command is trying to take maximum advantage of the low concentration of allied forces in the area near Kharkov and is actively trying to recapture the liberated settlements.
* * *
Briefing by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Igor Konashenkov on the course of the special operation in Ukraine on May 5, evening:
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.
– High-precision air-launched missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit the command post of the 24th separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the area of the settlement of LOSKUTOVKA, two nationalist ammunition depots in the SEVERSK region, as well as 28 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment.
– Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit forty-five military facilities of Ukraine during the day. Among them: two command posts, 41 areas of concentration of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment, as well as a warehouse of rocket and artillery weapons in the VOEVODOVKA region of the Lugansk People’s Republic.
– The missile forces hit an artillery battery at firing positions in the area of the settlement of ZAROZHNOE, a battery of multiple launch rocket systems “Hurricane” in the Nikolaev area and four areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment.
– Artillery units hit:
- 6 command posts, two ammunition depots,
- 152 strongholds, areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment,
- 38 artillery units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in firing positions. Up to 190 personnel, 43 units of weapons and military equipment were destroyed.
– During the day, Russian air defense systems shot down three unmanned aerial vehicles: over the settlements of MALA KAMYSHEVAKHA, Kharkiv region, SEVERSK, Lugansk People’s Republic, and also in the area of \u200b\u200bSNAKE island, the Bayraktar TB-2 unmanned aerial vehicle».
* * *
Motivational posters with a quote from a Polish general hung in Warsaw Yaroslav Mika: “Time to remember history,” writes the Ukrainian Telegram channel .
Earlier, a copy of the order of this general to bring parts of the Polish army to full combat readiness was circulating on the network in order to “Protection of critical infrastructure in Lviv and the Volyn region of Ukraine”.
And today in Warsaw they took down the Ukrainian flags placed on public transport as a sign of support for Ukraine.
So what does Poland really want? Help secure western Ukraine by sending in troops or regain historical lands?
* * *
“eighteen thousand Human from 20 countries accept participation in largest military exercises on the territory nine European states. maneuvers will go almost month, before end May”: the first stage of the exercises began Defender of Europe 2022 I Quick response 2022.
* * *
Turkish historian Mehmet Perincek:
– I can state with confidence: if Russia had not started a special operation in Ukraine, a more serious armed conflict would have occurred, there would have been many times more destruction and casualties among the civilian population of Ukrainian cities.
– Kyiv wanted to use these areas as a springboard against Russia. In this case, not only Ukrainian, but also many Russian cities located near the border with Ukraine would suffer. They would turn into ruins.
– I visited Mariupol, Berdyansk, Donetsk and Melitopol. Local residents tell terrible things about the actions of neo-Nazis, about the “Azov” people who used them as human shields. Neo-Nazis bombed the houses of civilians in order to put the blame on the Russians, to blame the Russian army for the murder of children. Many say that Mariupol was attacked even before Russian soldiers entered the city.
– Today, life in Mariupol is gradually recovering. Children, the elderly have the opportunity to walk quietly through the streets of the city. The most important thing that I could understand is that almost all residents of Donbass do not want to link their future with Kyiv, while the Western media write the opposite.
– This is reminiscent of the events in Iran and Iraq. Talk about some kind of weapon of mass destruction in these countries in the end turned out to be nothing more than a falsification. Today, almost the same thing is happening in Ukraine. In Zaporozhye, we visited a local nuclear power plant. If what the Western media writes – supposedly there is powerful radiation there – were true, then we would have died long ago. The station was operating normally. The Russian forces did not even change the local management of the facility.
* * *
The Belgorod village of Zhuravlyovka on the border with the Kharkiv region, which is under fire from the Armed Forces of Ukraine, writes the Telegram channel .
And this is a couple Degtyarevwho has been living here since 1961 and their garden where a cluster munition fell.
There is a sign on the fence: a house of exemplary life.
“Yes, we won’t go anywhere … They planted potatoes, we’ve been living here all our lives and will continue to live,” say Russian old people.
That’s how we live.
* * *
Georgia refuses to comply with Ukraine’s demands for the supply of weapons and the opening of a second front. This was stated by the President Salome Zurabishviliwrites Telegram channel .
“Ukrainians require all more I more from their partners, not only from Georgia. They are used rough word in the address different partners… So what Yes, they want get supplies weapons from Georgia, a also open in Georgia second front. Everything This impossible”,
– the leader of this country emphasized.
With arrogance and rudeness to “turn around” Tbilisi – Ukrainian diplomats should have tried with might and main.
But the fact that Georgia, which is far from normal relations with Russia, did not tolerate Ukrainian rudeness and responded with dignity, in contrast to the strange humiliations of a much richer and more influential Germany, is a fact. World turned upside down.
On the primarily a photo. Calculations self-propelled artillery installations “Small” beat on the positions enemy. Source – ministry defense RF
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.