Briefing ministries defense RF about progress holding special military operations thirteen May, day:
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.
– High-precision long-range sea and air-based weapons on the northern outskirts of the city of KREMENCHUG, Poltava region, destroyed the production facilities of an oil refinery and tanks with gasoline and diesel fuel intended to supply military equipment to Ukrainian troops.
– Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 153 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment.
Also, in the area of KHARKOV, two Ukrainian installations of Grad multiple launch rocket systems and a US-made air defense warning and guidance radar were destroyed.
– Rocket troops and artillery units hit:
- 15 control points,
- 520 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment,
- six artillery units in firing positions,
- a missile weapons depot near the village of SHEBELINKA, Kharkiv region.
– Russian air defense systems shot down a Su-27 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force near the village of LOZOVAYA, Kharkiv region.
In addition, 15 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down in the air in the areas of the settlements of BALAKLEYA, MALAYA KAMYSHEVAKHA, BOLSHIE PASSES, BOROVSKE, PRUDYANKA and VOLOKHOV YAR of the Kharkiv region, TOPOLINOE and PAVLOVKA of the Zaporizhia region, YEVGENOVKA, YASINOVATAYA, EGOROVKA, PUTEPROVOD, AVDEYEVKA and PA STEP BEAM of the Donetsk People’s Republic.
Over the settlement of TOPOLSKOE, Kharkiv region, two Ukrainian rockets of the Smerch multiple launch rocket system were intercepted.
* * *
Offensive on Donbass: the situation by 9.00 on May 13, 2022 :
Allied forces advance towards Severodonetsk I Lisichansk from several directions.
From the village side Voivodovka units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and NM LPR went to frontier rivers Borovayacompleting the sweep of the villages on the west bank. To slow down the advance, Ukrainian sappers blew up a bridge on the road between Rubizhne and Severodonetsk.
From the northeast of the agglomeration, the clearing of forests continues. The settlement remains under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Shchedrishchevo. At the same time, units of the allied forces are advancing on Severodonetsk from the side Metelkino and entrenched in the southeastern outskirts of the city.
– A difficult situation is developing to the west of the agglomeration. AT forcing Seversky Donets you Belogorovka over the past few days, over 70 units of Russian equipment have been destroyed by artillery fire at one of the crossings.
Part of the personnel was able to cross to the other side and is fighting for Belogorovka. There are clashes in neighboring Shipilovka I Privolyewhere accurate missile strikes were carried out on the positions of the defense.
– Allied forces are also trying to develop an offensive on Lisichansk from the south in several directions.
Intense fighting is under way Toshkovka I Orekhovo. Under the threat of a breakthrough, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing a second line of defense in Mountain I on the southern outskirts Lisichansk.
– From the side popasnoy units of the allied forces are probing the defense of the Ukrainian armed formations in Kamyshevakhe I in direction Artemovsk.
– Under Donetsk units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are under constant fire damage. Personnel of the 54th and 110th obmr in Avdiivka, Maryinka I Pavlovka suffers losses, subunits of the 14th brigade and territorial defense detachments are hastily transferred to the collision zone from under Raisins.
– On the Limansky there are no significant changes in direction. The main fights are in the triangle Shandrigolovo–Drobyshevo–Novoselovka for road control Svyatogorsk. Liman itself is in an operational environment, the paths to it are being shot through by the RF Armed Forces.
– On the “Azovstal” in Mariupol units of the People’s Militia of the DPR occupied the territories of auxiliary enterprises along the Kalmius embankment.
The positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at the plant are under constant artillery and rocket and bomb attacks. The DPR fighters systematically storm the shops and deprive the blocked members of the Ukrainian armed formations of freedom of movement.
The city itself is slowly but gradually returning to peaceful life. Priority work has been completed to restore the main power supply, which will be supplied to healthcare facilities.
– The APU has another loss under Serpentine.
This time, a MiG-29 of the Ukrainian Air Force crashed into the Black Sea, trying to get to the Black Sea “island of death” as part of a group.
Takeoff, presumably, was made from the Odessa airport Shkolny.
* * *
Vasily Nebenzya at the UN Security Council comments on the textbook of the history of Ukraine: “Total rewriting stories is engaged ministry education Ukraine. I took textbook geography eight-his class. If a believe him, ancestors French, Spaniards, Turk I even Jews came with Ukraine. Want apply to French colleague: Nicolas, you They know, what you on the himself deed Ukrainian? Not believe – read textbook. AT him iron logics: insofar as ancestors French – This galls, that they came from Galicia on the Ukraine.
BUT you know, what, on the opinion author textbook, Ukrainians I Poles have Slavic origin, a Russians – menacing–Finnish? Denied in Slavism I Belarusians, lot carried to Baltic peoples. AT textbook stories Ukraine for 7 class says, what “becoming Ukrainian people has 140 thousand years”. AT textbook stories for nine class approved, what “to end XIX Ukrainians were one from most major peoples Europe”. Author books “Ukrainian nation » generally convinced, what “Population Eastern Europe entered in I millennium new era under name Ukrainians”.
* * *
“The commanders left everyone and left, but they left us like cannon fodder,” – a prisoner of war of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Another story of betrayal.
* * *
Early in the morning in Tiraspol (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic), unknown persons tried to set fire to an oil depot and a military enlistment office using Molotov cocktails. There are no damages and victims as a result of the emergency, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Pridnestrovie reported.
* * *
Polish edition Directly writes that a crowd of “drunk foreigners” on the night of May 8 began to pester a girl on the street. A young man who was nearby decided to intercede for her, and a fight ensued. Several people beat him on the sidewalk and then stabbed him in the back.
The wounded reached the nearest store and lay down on the floor. They tried to provide medical assistance to him, but he died. Police in Warsaw have released footage from the cameras, in which, presumably, the suspect in the murder. However, the residents of Poland, in the comments to the published video of the fight, do not understand why the Ukrainians, whose speech is clearly audible on the recording, are called “foreigners” by the Polish media.
In the title photo: the bridge between Severodonetsk and Rubizhne blown up by Ukrainian armed forces
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.