The classic sour cream is a very tasty homemade delicacy, which is popular in Eastern Europe. The hostesses love this dessert for its simplicity and ease of preparation. And the ingredients for the classic sour cream eyelid test can be found under the right hand. This delicacy simply melts in your mouth!
For the test:
Maeta – 300 g Butter – 200 g Sugar – 100 g Egg – 1 piece Baking powder – 1 tsp. with a slide
Sour cream 20% – 500 g Sugar – 70 g Egg – 4 pieces Vanilla sugar – 1 pack
1. Add softened butter to flour and grind into crumbs.
2. Then add sugar, baking powder, and eggs, knead soft dough. Do not knead for a long time!
3. Put the finished dough in a bag, put it in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
4. While the dough is resting in the refrigerator, we begin to prepare the filling.
5. To do this, we tie sour cream with eggs in a bowl, then add sugar, vanilla sugar and mix.
6. Grease the mold with oil, then distribute the dough so that the sides are formed, and pour out the filling.
7. We send to bake in the oven at 180 ° for about 30-40 minutes.
8. If the filling moves slightly (should shake like jelly) in half, then the pie is ready.
Love your appetite!