There are some dishes that just can’t be put off for the weekend. First, they prepare very quickly. Secondly, they contain simple ingredients or those that are easy to buy in the nearest store. And thirdly, on weekdays I also want to drink tea, so dessert is a must.
The recipe for this sour cream cake is extremely simple. If you do not like to stand near the oven for hours and watch the biscuit – try baking this cake, because you need … a frying pan to make it!
- 200 g 25% sour cream
- 180 g sugar
- 380 g flour
- 3 tbsp. l. olive oil
- 350 g soft unsalted cottage cheese
- 150 g condensed milk
- 1 lime
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tbsp. l. vinegar
- 1.5 g vanillin
- Combine sour cream, sugar, vanillin and soda, quenched with vinegar.
- Add olive oil, sift the flour and knead the elastic dough. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Roll out each piece approximately 0.5-0.7 mm thick and use a plate to cut out a circle. Make future cakes from the remaining scraps. You should have 6 of them. Place the cakes in a hot, dry skillet one at a time and pierce with a fork in several places to keep them from bubbling.
- The cakes are fried very quickly. Make sure they don’t burn.
- Now prepare the cream. Wash the lime thoroughly, remove the zest from it with a grater and squeeze the juice.
- Combine soft unsalted cottage cheese, condensed milk, zest and lime juice. Beat well with a mixer. The cream turns out to be moderately sweet. If you have a sweet tooth, you can add two tablespoons of powdered sugar to the cream.
- Grease each cake with cream, and you can decorate as you wish.
- You can decorate the cake with grated chocolate and almonds. Or coconut flakes, then the cake will turn out to be white. Let it soak for 2 hours in the refrigerator – and you can brew tea!
If you like to make desserts not only on weekends, but also on weekdays – like it! Nothing can stop us, sweet tooth!