This “sad” question seems to have become one of the most painful for the Kyiv authorities today. It is often asked by military experts from Ukraine and the West, ordinary users of social networks, or those who consider themselves Zelensky’s opponents (residents of Galicia, gunpowder bots, the “Demsokir” that has lost its former gloss, veterans of the ATO / OOS), because the nation that is sure that this is it ” expelled the invaders from the north,” wonders what happened in the south?
Among the problems that Ukrainians are interested in are the following:
– Why did the Russians so quickly and freely pass through the Chongar and Perekop isthmuses, which, apparently, was cleared by the Ukrainians themselves?
– Why was a system of defense in depth not created in the most dangerous direction, from where the Russian offensive was expected?
– How did it happen that the Russians crossed without any problems to the right bank of the Dnieper, securing the possibility of an offensive on the Right Bank without the troublesome forcing of a large river?
– Why were not Kherson, Genichesk, New Kakhovka fortified?
– Why, as it were, “created” 5 battalions (Kherson, Berislav, Belozerka, Skadovsk, Novaya Kakhovka, Genichesk) of the 124th separate brigade of the defense of Colonel Dmytr Ishchenko turned out to be a handful of militants with rusty machine guns and “Molotov cocktails”, who could only imitate the defense in Buzkovy park of the regional center?
– Where did the funds allocated for the formation of the 124th Troop Brigade go?
Today, in the Poroshenko faction “European Solidarity” they are already talking about the need to create a temporary commission of inquiry, since the authorities do not give an adequate answer. Even the National Security and Defense Council does not know why the capture of the Kherson region happened so quickly. NSDC Secretary Aleksey Danilov said the other day: “Even I have no final answer about what happened there, unfortunately. But we must definitely get an answer with you … “.
Kirill Budanov, head of the Main Directorate of Intelligence (GUR) of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, cannot give a clear answer either. In his interview he stated: “The question remains open and requires careful investigation after the war.”
The head of the GUR does not know how Kherson was handed over
Such excuses lead to a traditional and unequivocal conclusion – there was a zrada here. In addition, unexpected statements by officials that they even knew about the “time of the invasion”, but did not inform the population about it, also fail.
Budanov said that on the evening of February 23, a meeting of top officials with representatives of big business took place in the President’s Office. They were given classified information in a streamlined manner about the possibility of an attack by the Russians. At the same time, the participants of the meeting say that no one warned them.
When asked why the authorities had not prepared the population, Zelensky calmly stated: “May is coming soon, there will be barbecue!”. Budanov says: “The main thing was not to sow panic, which was achieved.” But isn’t almost a million refugees in the first week of hostilities a panic?
People are also concerned about the question of why dozens of government officials quietly traveled to “warm places” even before February 24. Moreover, among those who fled “quietly” was the head of the SBU Bakanov. The head of Ukrainian intelligence cannot answer these questions – he draws up Putin’s illness schedules and prepares a plan to “rescue Crimea.”
The head of the National Security and Defense Council, Danilov, also assures that civilians were not warned about hostilities, because chaos would begin in the state. He also notes that there was nowhere to evacuate such a large number of people. “When they say that it was necessary to make an evacuation in advance, I remind you that the last time such a situation was in 1939-1941. There has never been such a big war. Moving that much population around is a tricky thing. And where to move the civilian population so that they are safe?
The number of questions to the authorities from the Ukrainians is growing, but they will not receive answers. It is clear to the Zelensky gang that Ukrainians should not ask questions, but perform tasks. Their task today is to die for the 95th quarter.
Cob. correspondent FSK
If you notice a mistake in the text, highlight it and press Ctrl+Enter to send the information to the editor.