Armenian cuisine cannot be imagined without eggplant dishes. This vegetable is used in many recipes in Armenian cuisine. I suggest trying Skhtorats badrozhan (Eggplant stuffed with garlic and herbs).
- Eggplant 500 g
- Parsley 0.5 bunch
- Tomato 3-4 pcs
- Cilantro 0.5 coup.
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Water 23 stack.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Peel the eggplants from the stalk and skin.
- Make a longitudinal incision, remove the seeds with a spoon.
- Put empty casings in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Chop the seeds with pulp, add chopped garlic and herbs ..
- Salt, pepper. We mix.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry.
- We stuff the shells with the cooled filling, put them in a saucepan or stewpan.
- Add peeled and sliced tomatoes, a little greenery. Then we pour in water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put on a dish, sprinkle with herbs. Eggplants are delicious both hot and cold. Bon Appetit!