If you are bored with traditional dumplings or dumplings, then you can make ravioli with shrimp and curd damp. Their utter taste will surprise any glutton.
Ingredients for dough for 30-35 pieces:
450-500 g wheat flour 8 yolks 2 eggs salt
Ingredients for the filling:
200 g peeled shrimp 130 g curd is moist
1. Mix yolks, eggs and salt – mix everything with a whisk.
2. Sift half of the flour – stir in with a whisk.
3. Gradually add the remaining flour and knead the dough for no more than 7-8 minutes, we should get a pretty soft piece of dough.
4. We pack it in a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. For the filling, you can use riccotta and spinach, pumpkin and mascarpone, just cheese, mushrooms and potatoes, whatever you want!
6. We charge shrimp and curd cheese for the filling – shallow / oko beat and mix.
7. Crumple the dough with your hands into a sausage and divide into 4 parts, roll out the dough filigree.
8. Put the filling on the dough layer, cover with a layer, cut out the ravioli with a glass and additionally press the ends with a fork.
9. Cook the ravioli for 9-10 minutes in boiling water.