In this recipe, you will learn how to quickly salt fish and in an hour you can eat it. This is certainly delicious salted fish, try it and see for yourself, it is very original. Consider how to salt fish:
– Pink salmon (fresh frozen) – 2 pieces
– Water – 1 liter
– Salt – 5 tbsp. l.
– Vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) – 150 ml
– Bulb onion – 1 piece
- We cut the gutted fish into pieces. Pink salmon is a very tender fish, therefore, to make it convenient to cut it, do not defrost the fish to the end!
- We put pieces of fish in a container or any deep container.
- Dissolve salt in cold boiled water and fill fish with this brine. The fish should be completely submerged in the brine.
- We leave the fish in brine, it can be at room temperature for 1 hour, if you hold it longer, the fish will turn out to be salted.
- Then we drain the brine.
- Put onion rings on top of the fish and fill it with vegetable oil (it is very good if it is unrefined sunflower).
- We send it to the refrigerator for 40 minutes. The fish is ready, bon appetit