Cheesecakes for breakfast are a great way to start the day. Each hostess has her own way of making branded cheesecakes. Some like a flat shape, others pour more sugar in them than cottage cheese. Everyone has their own taste.
Today we offer you a simple recipe for cottage cheese pancakes without butter and with a minimum amount of sugar. Plus, you’ll need another secret ingredient – rice flour! Try it and the result will please you.
Cheesecakes with rice flour
- 450 g cottage cheese
- 50 g rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Combine all ingredients (leave some flour) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Form balls of 50-60 g. The larger the ball, the more magnificent the result.
- Carefully roll each ball in flour without flattening.
- Preheat a skillet, then place it on the smallest burner on low heat.
- Gently, without pressing down, put the curd balls in a dry frying pan and cook, covered, for 7 minutes on both sides.
- You can serve cheese cakes with jam or sour cream.
Curd contains high amounts of protein and calcium, which contribute to the formation of a healthy body and strengthen bones. And a couple of tablespoons of sugar will not appear on your figure in any way.
Simple cheese cakes in a pan will always come in handy. They are suitable for any meal and can even be eaten cold. Use different toppings to tweak the flavor as you like. Bon Appetit.