You need to do it twice a year – in spring and autumn for a course of 2 weeks.
So, we need:
- 1 tablespoon honey (of course natural);
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream (and fatter is better);
- 50 g fresh cottage cheese
- 6-10 drops of lemon
- 1-2 ampoules of aloe, vitamin B1 and B12 (everything is sold in a pharmacy)
- You can still drip vitamins A and E
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve if necessary.
- Mix all ingredients well in a glass bowl.
- Apply in the evening on a cleansed face (you can also under the eyes), leave for 15-20 minutes, and then wash off, as usual, with cool water.
- Do not use cream after the mask. And so every evening for 2 weeks.
- It is better to store the mask in the refrigerator, in a closed glass container.
The effect, believe me, is amazing! If you are not lazy, you will be satisfied with the result.