The deposition of salts on the neck is called osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Due to the fact that the cervical spine is a very important part of the body, disorders in this area lead to serious disorders of the whole organism.
The neck area is the place of concentration of blood vessels and nerves that feed the tissues of the neck, face, and skull. In addition, due to pinching of the nerve endings, headaches, numbness of the limbs, muscle weakness, fatigue, etc. begin.
You will need:
- fir oil;
How to use
- Prepare a compress on the neck area.
- Take finely grated raw potatoes and mix with honey in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Apply a compress from the prepared mass to the neck and shoulder girdle.
- Put compression paper on top and, having insulated, fix with a bandage. Leave the compress for 2 hours.
- After removing it, wipe the place of the compress with a damp warm cloth and grease with fir oil. The course of treatment is 7-10 procedures.
Before using this method of treatment, consult your doctor!