Salmon is one of the most valuable species of commercial fish. Individuals nurtured in natural conditions have an even greater reserve of nutrients. In size, fish carcasses can have a fairly large acceleration, the weight varies from one and a half to 25 kg.
Salmon is rich in polyunsaturated fats, which are so lacking in the human body for good health in our times.
Salmon fillet – 400 g Garlic – 1 clove Cherry – 10 pieces Spinach – 50 g Cream 20% – 100 ml Salt Olive and butter for hot
1. Cut the fish into mediocre pieces.
2. Fry in a preheated pan in olive oil until golden brown on both sides (approximately 4 minutes each) and remove from the heat.
3. Shallow garlic / chop the garlic, beat the cherry in half, spinach too shallow / chop the eye.
4. Melt the butter and add the garlic to it, fry until golden brown and add cherry and spinach.
5. Fry vegetables for a couple of minutes, then add cream and salt to taste.
6. Add fried salmon to the sauce and simmer for literally 1-2 minutes.
Love your appetite!