When there is not a drop of milk at home, and the children together demand thin pancakes and quickly, there is a way out! Our recipe today is very unusual and at the same time simple.
Thin, sweet, tender pancakes on boiling water with the addition of condensed milk are obtained with a classic pancake center and crispy edges, and their unique taste will not leave any kid indifferent.
The recipe for pancakes without milk is so good that it immediately overshadows the long-known recipes for thin pancakes. An unusual dessert is prepared twice as fast as the usual pancakes with milk, and the result exceeds all expectations. Noble sweet tooths give the recipe a solid A and loudly demand a supplement!
- 2 cans of boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 2 stacks flour
- 1 tbsp. l. butter
- 1 pinch. the years
- Pour the condensed milk into a deep bowl, and do not rush to throw out the can from under it.
- Add 2 eggs to the condensed milk and beat the mixture with a whisk or using a mixer.
- Pour boiling water into a jar of condensed milk, and then gently pour it into a bowl of condensed milk, stirring the future dough.
- Sift flour into the dough, add a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly. Add ghee and stir the dough again.
- Add a second can of boiling water to the dough and mix thoroughly. You should make a batter that is bubbling.
- Brush a frying pan with a little vegetable or butter and bake the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Fill ready-made pancakes with any sweet filling (cottage cheese, berries, jam) and serve as soon as possible!
- I have never been friends with pancakes, but these … Thin pancakes without milk on boiling water are suitable for those who are intolerant to dairy products, and will appeal to those who are bored with the usual recipes for thin crepes. Save the recipe in bookmarks and indulge your family with a delicious breakfast, saving you a lot of time and money!