Cheese balls are a wonderful, deceased ceremonial appetizer that can decorate any table, it is prepared simply and smartly using different fillings, but you can also make classic ones.
Hard cheese – 300 g Maeta – 3 tablespoons Proteins – 2 pieces Breadcrumbs Vegetable oil (countless)
Ingredients for the sauce:
Green onions Parsley Dill Garlic Pickled cucumber Curd cheese Sour cream
1. Beat the whites into a dense white foam with a pinch of salt at the maximum speed of the mixer.
2. Add the sifted flour and whisk neatly into the whites.
3. Rub the cheese on the shallowest grater and add to the dough, stir carefully.
4. Form balls with wet hands and roll them in bread crumbs.
5. In a saucepan, heat up a large amount of butter and heat it up for about 5 minutes.
6. Dip the balls into hot oil and blow until golden.
7. We take out the finished balls and put them on a paper towel so that excess oil is absorbed.
8. For the sauce, chop and grind everything in a blender.
9. Dip the ball into the sauce and enjoy!
Love your appetite!