Pies are one of the most common puff pastry options. They cook like an open pie from puff pastry, so a slammed pie, this is who loves what more. A puff pie can be made as sweet as it is with a savory filling.
500 g puff yeast-free dough 350 g cottage cheese of any fat content 200 g suluguni / mozzarella 150 g fresh spinach or chained 2 boiled eggs
1. Stew fresh spinach in a dry skillet over a slow heat – it will shrink.
2. Mix cottage cheese, grated cheese, stewed spinach, chopped boiled eggs.
3. In an ordinary package of puff pastry – 2 layers, each is rolled into a square on a surface sprinkled with flour.
4. Grease the baking dish with butter – spread out 1 rolled layer.
5. Add the filling and cover with the second layer – fasten the edges.
6. In the “lid” of the cake we get along the cuts.
7. We send to the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
8. Then we take out – grease the pie with yolk and put it in the oven for another 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Love your appetite!