They say that a real mother does not know what rest is, and therefore everything is in time. But how can you never rest? After all, even being lazy is sometimes useful. And the world will not collapse if, instead of surprising the whole family with unprecedented culinary masterpieces, the keeper of the hearth cooks an omelet or pasta.
And even a child with him to school in the form of a lunch snack can be offered something simple and quick. Therefore, today we recommend a recipe for sausages in puff pastry in the oven, with which the child will be happy to have lunch at break. Moreover, it will take a minimum of time and effort from mom to cook.
Sausages in puff pastry in the oven
- puff pastry packaging
- sausage packaging
- 1 egg
- some vegetable oil
- Defrost the puff pastry and cut it into rectangles the size of the sausages themselves.
- Make envelopes out of rectangles of dough, put the sausages inside and connect the edges.
- The baking sheet was covered with parchment paper.
- Put the envelopes on a baking sheet, brush with vegetable oil and egg.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees until golden brown.
- Deliciously smelling sausage envelopes are ready! It remains only to resist not to gobble up everything, because you need to set aside at least a couple for your child for a lunchtime snack.
It is not for nothing that experienced housewives keep puff pastry at hand, because you can always cook something from it quickly when there is no time to stand idle for hours in the kitchen.
And even with such simple flaky envelopes, you can experiment, trying different fillings. For example, you can add a piece of hard cheese to the sausages. Or try potatoes as a filling. Evaluate different options, and you will find the one that suits you and your household more.