A clean and well-groomed office is the face of the company. Regardless of whether customers visit it, the employees themselves are much more pleasant to be and work in a tidy room.
Many companies have full-time cleaners, but few of them will not be able to provide impeccable cleanliness. Brushing off the dust and mopping the floors is only superficial cleaning. And if the manager really cares about the health of his employees, he cannot do without periodic dry cleaning of the office.
A high-quality service “dry cleaning of offices in Moscow” is provided by City Cleaning 24.
What does office cleaning service include?
A comprehensive service may include:
- cleaning of ordinary office furniture (tables, chairs, cabinets, cabinets, shelves);
- cleaning of upholstered furniture (armchairs, sofas, poufs), carpets and window textiles (curtains, fabric blinds);
- washing windows, regardless of their size, both indoors and outdoors (in addition, specialists working with climbing equipment can be involved);
- washing of adjoining household premises, for example, a bathroom or kitchen, including the processing of household appliances (microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishwasher);
- cleaning of floor coverings of various types (linoleum, laminate, tile, parquet, carpet);
- ceiling cleaning;
- cleaning office equipment and lighting fixtures;
- surface polishing.
The following types of cleaning are now common:
- express cleaning;
- daily cleaning;
- cleaning after construction or renovation.
The cost of office dry cleaning in Moscow depends on the following main factors:
- the total area of the premises to be cleaned;
- type of cleaning (quick, regular or general);
- frequency (daily, weekly, once a month, according to an individual schedule);
- complexity (whether it is necessary to attract climbers, penetrate hard-to-reach places);
- the number of employees involved.
If you are still in doubt about whether to order an office dry cleaning service, then here are a few more advantages of office cleaning by specialists:
- You will save not only money, but also time. You do not have to purchase detergents and necessary equipment on your own, as well as maintain a permanent staff of cleaners.
- Cleaning will be carried out according to your personal schedule – when it is convenient for you (for example, before the start of the working day, so as not to distract employees from the work process, and in the morning they came to a clean office);
- In their work, cleaning specialists use only high-quality professional cleaning products that do not contain substances harmful to health, and also do not harm the surfaces being cleaned.
When ordering the office dry cleaning service, prices in Moscow vary greatly. City Cleaning 24 offers a high quality office dry cleaning service at an affordable price.