Kish is an open pie, which it depicts as a French dish. In its classic version, it is a base of chopped dough with a high content of butter and unsweetened filling filled with heavy cream, eggs and damp.
There is a great number of variations in the filling of the pie, ranging from mono-ingredients in the form of fried onions and ending with unequal meat, fish and vegetable combinations. However, there is an option for those who monitor their diet.
For the basics:
Egg – 1 piece Corn maeta – 100 g Oat compartments – 30 g Fermented baked milk 2.5% fat – 50 ml Salt Spices
Trout fillet, ready-made (can be wet) Forged emerald peas Broccoli Egg – 1 piece Milk 2.5% fat – 100 ml Salt Agate pepper Dry dill
1. For the base, mix everything, with wet hands or a damp spoon, put it in a silicone mold and get along the sides, get along with the holes with a fork and set in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
2. For the filling, beat the egg with milk and spices!
3. Take out the base from the oven, put cubes of trout, peas, cabbage into it.
4. Pour the milk and egg mixture.
5. We bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes!
Love your appetite!