With BBQ sauce, the five is combined with meat cooked on the grill or in the oven. The sauce is poured over the meat 10 minutes before the coffin, and then you can still pour over the finished dish.
There are countless options for making barbecue sauce: with onions, garlic, caraway seeds, fresh tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, lemon, honey. Amateurs for a more sophisticated sauce can add Tabasco sauce or chili peppers. Century, you can find your own version of the delicious sauce.
Ingredients for BBQ Sauce:
Olive oil – 3 tbsp l. Ketchup “Lecho” – 200 g Soy sauce – 70 ml Red wine – 100 ml Orange jam – 3 tbsp. l. with a slide Ground pepper Worcester sauce – 1 tbsp. l.
1. Rub the meat generously with salt, pepper and sprinkle with rosemary.
2. Carefully wrap with foil and put in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 3 hours.
Meanwhile, cook the sauce.
3. Combine all sauce ingredients (except Worcestershire sauce) in a ladle.
4. Put on medium heat, stirring constantly, cook until thick.
5. In the coffin add 1 tbsp. l. Worcester sauce, cook for 1 minute.
6. We get the meat. Cover with sauce on all sides. And set it in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
7. Be careful not to burn. There should be beautiful, red-cheeked, glossy meat.
8. The sauce should remain a bit. You can dip pieces of finished meat.
Love your appetite!