Cauliflower and broccoli are highly digestible and easy to prepare vegetables that are rich in vitamins, trace elements and minerals. They provide great benefits to the body, as if adults, so do children.
Just one single vitamin U gives an abyss of pleasant bonuses: a detoxification act, stabilization of the acidity level of gastric juice, help in the treatment of ulcers, an antihistamine effect, regulation of blood cholesterol levels, hence the effect on locomotion and stress.
K / W / W / U per 100g: 97kkal 15.8 / 6.7 / 4
When to eat: lunch, dinner
Broccoli – 180 g Cauliflower – 250 g Cream – 150 ml Cheese – 50 g Egg – 3 pieces Garlic – 2-3 cloves Salt, spices (mixture of peppers, nut)
1. Divide the cabbage into inflorescences, wash and cook in salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. For the sauce, mix cream, eggs, grated cheese, salt, spices, garlic and goodies in a bowl with a fork or whisk.
3. Put the boiled cabbage in a baking dish, fill it with sauce, if you wish, you can sprinkle wet on top.
4. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° for 25-30 minutes (heating up and down). A little water may come out, this is normal (it is always at the bottom of the mold).
5. Vegetables need not be pre-cooked, then they will crunch a little.
Love your appetite!