Skin loves to be taken care of. Then it acquires a healthy appearance, fine wrinkles and enlarged pores disappear. One of the ways to take care of the skin is exfoliation. This cosmetic procedure has long established itself as an excellent way to rejuvenate and improve the process of skin regeneration.
Cosmetologists recommend this procedure in the following cases:
- with oily skin of the face, with enlarged pores, traces of post-acne;
- with unhealthy skin color;
- wrinkles, creases and other age-related changes;
- with pronounced manifestations of pigmentation;
- deterioration of the microrelief of the skin of the face.
You can get rid of such problems by strengthening the regenerative processes of the skin. Peelings from the catalog https://galateja.ua/pilingi-dlia-litsa/ intensively affect the epidermis, as a result of which it begins to actively recover and eliminate skin imperfections.
Types of peels
Depending on the intensity, peels are divided into three types:
- surface type. This beauty treatment is suitable for all skin types who want to gently exfoliate the surface layer of the skin and start the skin renewal process.
- Median peeling is ideal for owners of oily skin with traces of acne. It is enough to carry out the procedure once, so that the skin looks much better, but at the same time you need to be prepared for the rehabilitation period. After peeling, the skin requires special care, as rehabilitation is accompanied by redness, peeling and overthrow of the skin.
- Deep peeling. It is used to correct deep wrinkles and scars. The active ingredients penetrate deep into the skin, resulting in an effect that is simply fantastic. However, it should be borne in mind that this is an extremely painful procedure that is performed under anesthesia. After it, the patient expects a long period of rehabilitation.
For peeling, various substances are used, both chemical and natural. Chemical peels are very popular among cosmetologists and their clients; they are presented in a wide range in the galateja.ua catalog.
Benefits of chemical peels
The popularity of this type of peeling is due to its advantages over others. Under the influence of the substance, soft exfoliation of the skin occurs, which reduces the manifestations of hyperkeratosis. The skin begins to literally “breathe” due to the removal of dead cells. Actively begin to produce new cells, which has a positive effect on the appearance and tightness of the skin.
After the procedure, you need to be prepared for some restrictions and special care. But it practically does not bring inconvenience, and the result is worth it.