Many of us love to cook chicken fillets. This dish is popular for its culinary versatility and amazing taste. Fillet dishes are often prepared very simply. It can be stewed, fried, baked, boiled and more.
We have prepared for you an original recipe called “Surprise”. This is an unusual way to prepare a familiar dish in a new way.
- 3 pcs. chicken fillet
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2 chicken eggs
- 3 tooth. garlic
- 170 g cheese
- sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. l. homemade mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- greens (cilantro, basil, parsley, etc.)
- Cut the chicken fillet into medium sized pieces. Pour in milk and leave for an hour and a half. At this time, prepare the foil molds. Fold the foil several times and stick it to the bottom of the can from the outside.
- Fold the edges to make the mold smoother and remove it from the can. If there is no foil, cook in the usual form. Place the molds on a baking sheet. Lubricate each with sunflower oil.
- Slice potatoes and place in a mold. Salt and pepper. Put onion cut into half rings on top.
- Then lay out the chicken fillet. A little salt and pepper again.
- Beat eggs and sour cream or mayonnaise. Fillet fields with the resulting mixture – approximately 2.5 tbsp. l. per serving.
- Put a tomato on top, pre-cut it into circles. Add chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle everything with grated cheese.
- Put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with herbs and treat your loved ones.