The authorities of the DPR announced their intention, within the framework of the upcoming international tribunal against Ukrainian nationalists, to bring to justice not only direct participants in various Ukrainian armed formations, but also three representatives of the country’s top leaders at once. In the steel grip of justice risk falling Alexander TurchinovActing President after “Maidan-2014”, ex-president of the “Square” Petro Poroshenko and the current president Vladimir Zelensky.
The idea, to be sure, is sound – people have brewed such a murderous “political mess” that it will take a good ten years to disentangle it. Maybe more. Only now there is a suspicion that the last “person involved” in this case, the current president-comedian “Ze”, will slip out of the joint embrace of Themis and Nemesis.
No, not thanks to some cunning political intrigue, but because it simply may not live to see this fateful event.
At least several Russian political scientists at once, independently of each other, declared that in the near future a military coup would take place in Kyiv, as a result of which Vladimir Zelensky would be physically eliminated.
This option was one of the first political scientist Marat Bashirov. In particular, in his tg-channel, on May 17, he suggested that Ze was so afraid for his life that even at the funeral of the ex-president Kravchuk entered under heavy guard by foreign bodyguards, who were holding automatic weapons in plain sight, aimed at other visitors.
10 days later, he developed this topic, saying that in the next 2-3 weeks Zelensky is under the threat of a military coup.
“The fall of Mariupol provoked the rapid fall of the southeastern grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the DPR. Not completely yet, but this is a matter of the week,” Marat Bashirov wrote in a messenger. — Further critical decisions. Based on military considerations: retreat and surrender of the territory to the left bank of the Dnieper, and to gain a foothold on the right. Or, based on the political: to maximally restrain the allied troops in their speed of movement to the west of Ukraine, but lose the soldiers of the most capable units and, as a result, allow military operations to begin on the right bank of the Dnieper, otherwise you can lose Kyiv. The generals of the Armed Forces of Ukraine – for the first option, Zelensky – for the second (maybe inside himself and for the second, but the curators do not allow it). <…> Therefore, a coup by the hands of the military and consent to the division of the country.
And during this process, he stressed, Volodymyr Zelensky may well be physically eliminated. “Who will need it during a military coup?” Marat Bashirov asked rhetorically, specifying that 40 Anglo-Saxon presidential guards, no matter how well-trained fighters they are, are not able to withstand the armed forces, especially when heavy equipment comes to the fore.
The fact that Zelensky’s military mistakes can lead to a conflict with the commander of the Ukrainian troops Valery Zaluzhnywhat will provoke a military coup, and subsequently – to a military coup, a well-known political scientist, a specialist in interethnic conflicts, is also sure Evgeny Mikhailov.
Who will benefit from this, and who can issue a warrant for a political assassination to the Ukrainian Armed Forces?
Marat Basharov himself believes that when the former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said that it is necessary to give Russia part of the territory of Ukraine and make peace, then he conveyed the opinion of a part of the influential American elite, and this opinion coincides with the opinion of the generals of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Waiting for congressional elections to take place in November is no longer possible – by that time Russia may already be on the western borders of Ukraine. So a coup in the near future is possible with the sanction of the United States, unless they exchange Zelensky for one of the military in a peaceful way. Allegedly, an “independent” military coup will allow America to “wash its hands” and transfer the country’s economy to a military footing.
“The danger of a new far-right, nationalist coup is quite possible, I agree with my colleagues on this,” he shared his opinion on this matter with SP. Head of the Center for Settlement of Social Conflicts, political scientist Oleg Ivanov. – Only radical forces can replace Vladimir Zelensky in the presidency. One of the points of our unchanging demands is the denazification of Ukraine, and for the Ukrainian nationalists-Bandera this point stands like a bone across the throat.
In this light, for example, radical military leaders of the “square”, the same Valery Zaluzhny. Head of the military-civilian administration of Odessa, former member of the National Battalion, colonel Maxim Marchenko. Theoretically, there are such chances Arsena Avakovand even one of the ardent ideologists of Ukrainian nationalism, Colonel Andrey Biletsky.
“SP”: – And what do you disagree with fellow political scientists?
– Within the stipulated time frame. In my opinion, a coup can only happen when Zelensky, due to the extremely deplorable situation for Ukraine on the fronts, will inevitably make certain concessions in the course of real peace negotiations with Russia. Only in this case, the right-wing rebellion will acquire real features, but certainly not in the coming weeks.
“SP”: – At this very moment, President Zelensky will be pinned down at the suggestion of the United States?
– The United States, of course, has strong political weight and influence in Ukraine, but I think they are guided by the well-known thesis that Zelensky “even if he is a son of a bitch, but this is our son of a bitch.” And it makes no sense for them to change, as they say, horses at the crossing. America is quite satisfied with Zelensky. He does not suit only that part of the radical socio-political spectrum that does not agree to make any kind of “concessions” to Russia. So I seriously doubt that Washington will still decide to support the replacement of Vladimir Zelensky.
“In my opinion, talk about the physical elimination of Volodymyr Zelensky should be regarded, rather, not as a serious analyst, but as, albeit wonderful, but still military propaganda aimed at demoralizing our enemy,” expressed his point of view on this matter. specialist in the field of socio-political processes in Eastern Europe, doctor of political sciences, secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation Sergei Obukhov.
– Of course, nothing can be ruled out, no one can prohibit simply wanting to “remove” the president-comedian, and it is quite possible that some Western actors are inclined towards such “castling”. You just need to understand that although the Kyiv regime is absolutely dependent and is completely under external control, from the point of view of the plans broadcast by the West regarding Ukraine, there is no sense in such a development of events.
“SP”: – That is, the United States, as the main interest in what is happening in Ukraine, will not issue a sanction “on Zelensky”?
– I repeat, nothing can be ruled out, and we do not know their true plans, but, judging by the current layout, according to the latest articles of the President BidenZelensky is quite satisfied with America as a person who intends to fight with Russia “to the last Ukrainian.”
It is naive to expect that Ukraine will conduct reasonable negotiations with us as a result of the coup. Such negotiations are possible, seriously, only in two cases – either we capitulate, or they capitulate. But the goal “from the other side” is publicly stated – “to defeat Russia.” We are unlikely to be satisfied with a stop at the borders of Donbass, since this will not fundamentally solve the problem. However, this is a topic for a separate discussion.
“SP”: – Zelensky, in your opinion, will remain president until the end of our special operation to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine?
– Firstly, it seems that we ourselves are doing a lot to ensure that he continues to occupy the presidency.
Secondly, let’s not forget that in Ukraine there is a division between the military and politicians. Volodymyr Zelensky within this framework provides, so to speak, an external outline. It is unlikely that any of his henchmen will function better on the stage of the world stage than the “servant of the people”, who also starred in low-grade commercials, where he played the piano with bare loins. What to do, what state, such and the head.