What to eat during if you are on a diet? Make low-calorie cookies in a couple of minutes. Calorie content – only 200 kcal / 100 gr. biscuits.
Oatmeal kefir cookies: recipe
- Kefir – 300-350 g
- Oat flakes – 300 g
- Dried fruits – to taste
- Honey – 1-3 tbsp. l.
- Cinnamon – 1 pinch
- Vanillin – 1 pinch
- Pour the flakes with kefir, mix and leave to swell the flakes.
- Then add honey to taste, a pinch of vanillin and cinnamon, as well as any dried fruits.
- Mix well so that the dough becomes homogeneous.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place small balls, pressing down slightly. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 C.
- Don’t overdry. Check readiness after 15 minutes. Cool and you can serve.