There are many cheesecake recipes. Often, berries, honey or cocoa are added to cottage cheese or cheeses, and the dessert itself is prepared without baking.
We would like to share with you a recipe for an unusual curd cake that is cooked in the oven. It is surprisingly simple and very appetizing!
- 200 g biscuit biscuits
- 100 g butter
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of condensed milk
- 200 g skim condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Use a rolling pin to grind the cookies in a blender or in a ziplock bag.
- Mix the butter and cookies until smooth. Then spread the mixture over the bottom of the baking dish, pressing firmly against the edges.
- In a blender, beat eggs, cream cheese, skim milk, vanilla extract, and plain condensed milk.
- Pour the cream into a mold over the crumbs and bake the cheesecake at 180 degrees for 40–45 minutes until golden brown.
- So that you have no doubts about making dessert, watch this video.
- You can decorate your cheesecake with berries, chocolate or jam. You can take such a delicacy with you to work or study.