banner
Jan 24, 2022
12 Views
0 0

Muraev said he was threatened on social networks

Former Rada deputy Yevgeny Muraev said that he faced threats both against himself and his loved ones after the British Foreign Office announced that he could become a “pro-Russian leader in Kiev.”

“These accusations have led to hundreds of social media threats against me and my family,” he told The Independent newspaper.

The British Foreign Office announced the “plans” of the Russian Federation to make Muraev the “pro-Russian leader” of Ukraine. The politician in response recalled that he had been under the sanctions of the Russian Federation for three years.

In addition, he expressed the opinion that the British Foreign Office was “set up” and spoke about his intention to wait for a refutation. Muraev added that he is considering suing the UK government.

The Russian Foreign Ministry explained that the statement of the British Foreign Ministry is disinformation. The Russian Embassy in the United Kingdom called on the British Foreign Office to stop dangerous rhetorical statements about Ukraine.

Article Categories:
Politics
banner

Leave a Reply