Castor oil perfectly restores very dry, burnt, weakened hair that lacks nutrition, shine, health and volume. The recipe is so simple that even writing it is embarrassing.
- 1 bottle of castor oil
What to do?
- Buy castor oil in a pharmacy, warm it up by putting the bottle in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Take a syringe without a needle and, drawing castor oil from a bottle with a syringe, inject it through the hair partings.
- Then massage your entire head with your fingers, wrap with a film and a warm towel.
- Keep 1 hour.
- Then rinse with shampoo 2-3 times to wash the oil from the hair roots.
- To be easily washed off, the oil must be hot, so it is warmed up and wrapped with a warm towel before rubbing.
After castor oil, the hair holds volume, becomes strong, nourished and shiny. In addition, castor oil normalizes the sebaceous glands of the scalp, removes dandruff. Apply the mask every other day for intensive treatment and once a week to maintain healthy hair.